• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to order, Please don't PM me, Contact us at [email protected]

Arbuckle

Horology Curious
1/11/17
Can anyone recommend the 2nd best TD. It seemed in time was best but my order is just being ignored now.

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
please email to me directly instead of using the website contact section.

Rockpig

Looking Around
27/4/19
Sorry I'm new here and a bit confused. Why are we ordering via gmail rather than the website?

I'm quite keen to place an order in the next 24 hours

freeart

Known Member
6/4/19
Italy
Sorry I'm new here and a bit confused. Why are we ordering via gmail rather than the website?

I'm quite keen to place an order in the next 24 hours

Hi, you can order directly from the site, as I did, only if you have any particular questions send an email.

Reactions: Rockpig

fanofwatches

Looking Around
26/4/19
Ryan, can you please respond to my email about my order shipping on order number 82736? Thanks!

Jefmanc

Horology Curious
6/5/19
I have emailed Ryan 4 times with no response. Yet he is replying to peoples order queries. I ordered from him because he is supposed to be the best but once I sent the bitcoin he doesn’t respond. Can someone help?

Jefmanc

Horology Curious
6/5/19
Just had a response. Like 4 minutes after I posted this. Bitcoin received and saying QC pics will be with me o 3 to 7 working days

fanofwatches

Looking Around
26/4/19
Just had a response. Like 4 minutes after I posted this. Bitcoin received and saying QC pics will be with me o 3 to 7 working days

I got a tracking number recently but it has never updated. Have sent multiple emails over the past couple of days.

Jefmanc

Horology Curious
6/5/19
I’m guessing he’s just busy. I haven’t met anyone that has a bad thing to say about him, and when things go wrong he tries to put them right .

Glasgowlad

Horology Curious
28/2/13
Sent two emails this week with regards to placing a order with pics attached, zero response.

Siebe1123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/19
The Netherlands
Hi glasgowlad me aswel very strange i did get a e-mail back but iT was an automatic one

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

kcsdad

Looking Around
13/7/19
Ryan,
Sent you an email last week, I'm ready to order the Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm Titanium JJF Black. Please let me know when you start accepting new orders.

Thank you,
Kurt

Reactions: Sdent135

jkim121

Horology Curious
18/7/19
I have sent you an email Ryan, look forwards to working with you. Hope I hear from you soon :)

dishantsehrawat

Looking Around
20/7/19
Unable to order from website. Don’t use crypto currency. Please send your paypal link. I mailed you for the same

kcsdad

Looking Around
13/7/19
I have sent you an email Ryan, look forwards to working with you. Hope I hear from you soon :)

Placed an order today for the GRAY Hublot Classic Fusion Titanium watch via the new 05 website with bitcoin. Just waiting on bitcoin address to send coin to. Looking forward to the watch. Thank Ryan.

kcsdad

Looking Around
13/7/19
I received my new Hublot Classic Fusion Titanium Grey JJF today from Rayn at InTime. Order went very smooth, QC images 4 day later, watch in hand 5 days later. I'm in the US. Exceptional service and fast shipping. I can't say enough good things about my first time ordering from InTime. And the watch... it's gorgeous and perfect in every way. I had just tried on a gen while on a cruise a month ago, and I honestly cannot tell the difference. They even got the "sunburst" grey dial correct. I'm extremely impressed at the quality. Thank you Ryan.

cmdrwatchyour6

Horology Curious
21/9/19
Hello @ryanwayer,

I have sent you a message to your website that already sent trough the website's contact form some days ago, still haven't got an answer. please respond.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rmitchell41286