• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to order, Please don't PM me, Contact us at [email protected]

Linezero3

Known Member
4/12/16
Ryan hey! I've been trying to get a hold of you for few days regarding a purchase using PayPal, could Pm me the details please??

Sent from the RWI App

6idO’Clock

Looking Around
18/2/19
Ryan Hey Ryan, hope you are well. Ive sent you an email regarding the Cartier Ballon Bleu from V6F V4, hope you hear from you soon! Thanks

MyApple

Looking Around
28/1/19
ryanwayer HiHI I have recently made a purchase on the 17/02 but have yet got any qcs for my watch. Sent an email on the 21/02 but still no reply as of yet. It is my first purchase so hope you can reply to me soon! thanx!

Teblers

Looking Around
30/8/18
Please don't PM me because my pm box already full..

Contact me by email : [email protected]

This is new business email.

Please send the web link or pictures if you looking for any watches which I haven't listed in my section.

Thank you very much!

Ryan

i haven't gotten a reply in two business days

Drewsak

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/19
Ryan,

Purchased from you on 3/8/19. Waiting on Coinbase to release the hold on my funds to send payment. However, I have not received replies for few of my emails sent. Also, not all the questions are answered in the emails which requires me to send another email. Is there a better way to contact you?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

icci1979

Horology Curious
5/2/19
ciao , ho inviato 2 e-mail ma non ho avuto risposta.
good morning, I would like to order this model:
DateJust 41 126334 904L SS DJF 1: 1 Best Edition quadrante blu su bracciale Jubilee A2824.
You can send me photos for verification and data to make the bank transfer.
12 or 24 month warranty?
The watch must be sent to Italy if customs block it what do you do?
thank you

Kartveli54

Horology Curious
18/3/19
Assign an address title for future reference ! what do you mean by Registration on your site