• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to order, Please don't PM me, Contact us at [email protected]

Rjcoolio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/1/11
Payment now sent for the Abyss, looking forward to seeing those QC pics pal.

regards,

rjc

mike_2221

Horology Curious
6/4/14
So far very nice contact.
very patient with me, of courese it was the first order.

looking forward to receive the 3777 .

greetings

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
He replied to my EMAIL !!!!!!!!! within a couple hours, Thank You Ryan. I will get back to you in a couple days

Albathebrave

Known Member
30/4/14
Direct bank transfer funds have now been sent to you Ryan.check Email from me and let me know everything is ok.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
he will get back to you. no worries. If it shows it was taken out of your account then he got it. have patience. It will take at least a couple days or more to source the watch for you.

NowNow

Looking Around
13/5/14
he will get back to you. no worries. If it shows it was taken out of your account then he got it. have patience. It will take at least a couple days or more to source the watch for you.

Good to know.

Albathebrave

Known Member
30/4/14
Ryan payment sent via bank transfer for J12 AP Bumble Bee and I'm excited to have ordered it!

Let me know when funds reach you please via email.
:nana:

Cheetah

Horology Curious
12/12/13
Ryan, I have sent you an e-mail to intimewatches[at]hotmail.com. Please reply as soon as possible. Many thanks.

emphase

Looking Around
1/10/14
Ok I decided to go with Ryan for a V7 diver. This is my first time with a TD. Got interesting stuff I want another one if all goes well.

tsyeo4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
Yo Ryan, Xmas came early. Payment completed. Please arrange according to the requested dates. Thank you.