• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to order, Please don't PM me, Contact us at [email protected]

alvintan

Horology Curious
30/5/16
hi ryan the man, please check your email. I am from Singapore Mr Tan
Yes!!! After paying with my credit card. QC pictures of the watch was email to me for inspection. AWESOME I WOULD SAY. Now I am waiting for a tracking number by EMS. Will update you guys of my purchase!!!

alvintan

Horology Curious
30/5/16
EMS TRACKING NUMBER READY!!!!! thats fast, waiting for the final steps..... the arrival of my watch in EST 1 week time
Yes!!! After paying with my credit card. QC pictures of the watch was email to me for inspection. AWESOME I WOULD SAY. Now I am waiting for a tracking number by EMS. Will update you guys of my purchase!!!

alvintan

Horology Curious
30/5/16
Hi Ryan, my order #31324 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Daytona has arrived. But no matter what I do, the chonograph Seconds Hand is not moving. It is always stationary at the 12 o'clock. Is the watch faulty? Anyone can help poor me??

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
Hi there,

Did you happen to purchase the version with frozen seconds @ 12?

Hi Ryan, my order #31324 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Daytona has arrived. But no matter what I do, the chonograph Seconds Hand is not moving. It is always stationary at the 12 o'clock. Is the watch faulty? Anyone can help poor me??

tiallien

Looking Around
14/4/16
HI Ryan, just sent you an email in regards to a Yacht-Master 116622 JF Blue Dial. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks.MASTER 116622 JF BLUE DIAL ON SS BRACELET A2836

ENTEK

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/15
Hi! Whats the best, safe and fast, with no customs issues, to send a watch to México from you? Do you declare the full price? Or as a gift or service invoice? Im new to this and planning to make mi first order soo, please help! Thanks and best regards.

squig007

MULTI ACCOUNT
2/5/16
my tag heuer is the same the rede seconds dial doesn't move is this faulty ?

squig007

MULTI ACCOUNT
2/5/16
hi Ryan can you answer my email please received new tag heuer the second hand isn't working and the clasp isn't closing

cypress

11/7/16
Hi, I just send you an email in regards to a Daytona 116520 JF 23J white dial.

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks.

Zukabak

31/8/10
Does anybody know how long it takes after placing an order on the website to receive an email with the Moneygram/Western Union details?
Thanks! :)

NewFan0803

15/1/16
same thing here, waiting for instructions on how to pay for my Seamaster Spectre - Does anyone knows how long it take for that instruction email to arrive ? :D

Zukabak

31/8/10
same thing here, waiting for instructions on how to pay for my Seamaster Spectre - Does anyone knows how long it take for that instruction email to arrive ? :D
Just for the benefit of others, mine took about four hours to come through.. I paid via Moneygram online (had to call up as the transfer was blocked for 'suspicious activity' - so you have to go through the 'No, of course it's not to buy goods, yes I know the person, saw them just last week etc) and it was collected the next day.

NewFan0803

15/1/16
Just for the benefit of others, mine took about four hours to come through.. I paid via Moneygram online (had to call up as the transfer was blocked for 'suspicious activity' - so you have to go through the 'No, of course it's not to buy goods, yes I know the person, saw them just last week etc) and it was collected the next day.
Hey thanks, did you do the Moneygram transfer online ? I was planning to head to the post office and do it in person. Did they take GBP or did you have to convert it into USD beforehand ?

Zukabak

31/8/10
Hey thanks, did you do the Moneygram transfer online ? I was planning to head to the post office and do it in person. Did they take GBP or did you have to convert it into USD beforehand ?
I imagine it'd be nice and simple via the Post Office route, but I did it online.. about 30 minutes later I received an email stating that I needed to call their 0800 number to answer some additional security questions, which then routes through to Eastern Europe or somewhere.. you choose your currency when paying.. there's also a £13 or so fee for using the 'cash collection' option which you need to use, as the £2.99 fee for direct transfer isn't an option.

NewFan0803

15/1/16
I imagine it'd be nice and simple via the Post Office route, but I did it online.. about 30 minutes later I received an email stating that I needed to call their 0800 number to answer some additional security questions, which then routes through to Eastern Europe or somewhere.. you choose your currency when paying.. there's also a £13 or so fee for using the 'cash collection' option which you need to use, as the £2.99 fee for direct transfer isn't an option.
Thanks !

MrTree

11/7/16
Hi. I paid via MoneyGram as well. Instruction came almost immediatly, it's money collection that's been taking a bit. Paid on Friday 15th, still no pick-up! Do you think I should worry?

Is it normal or I am just being my usual paranoid self?

MrTree

11/7/16
Quick update: they let me know (kindly, really) that's all right. Their collector found some issues in the bank IT system, and they'll collect as soon as they can.
I'll keep you updated!