• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Terms & Condition

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
- Shipping & Turnaround Time:

Handling time for current stock is 3 business day. We always ship the next day after payment is confirmed except Saturday and Sunday, Shipping time to USA or EU is around 7 – 20 days depends on customs clearance and local delivery time. If Ship from EMS (HongKong post or China post) is $25 per item. However, Shipping by EMS is more safe than Airpost.

- If your package is sezied by customs by our "Suggested shipping method" , We will issue full refund or resend a new package for free, Please note that We are not responsible for your country tax and shipping cost is not refundable.
**Please make sure that there is someone to receive the package if you are not around. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE if you do not receive your package due to the fact you were not around to pick it up.
- Shipping & Turnaround Time:

Handling time for current stock is 3 business day. We always ship the next day after payment is confirmed except Saturday and Sunday, Shipping time to USA or EU is around 7 – 20 days depends on customs clearance and local delivery time. If Ship from EMS (HongKong post or China post) is $25 per item. However, Shipping by EMS is more safe than Airpost.

- If your package is sezied by customs by our "Suggested shipping method" , We will issue full refund or resend a new package for free, Please note that We are not responsible for your country tax and shipping cost is not refundable.

**Please make sure that there is someone to receive the package if you are not around. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE if you do not receive your package due to the fact you were not around to pick it up.

**You should never sign the package if you receive an empty box from the post office or DHL. You must reject the pacakge to the courier and report to DHL or Post office regarding the problem that the weight of the box does not match the weight record of the package.

- Warranty:

We offer 1 year Movement warranty , you can send the watch back to us if the movement doesn't work properly or stopped running, however We don't cannot be held responsible for water damage as there is no way of knowing whether you submerged your watch deeper than what was recommended by us in the product’s description.

- Refund & Return Policy:

We don’t offer refund for returned items. You have 48 hours from the moment your package arrives to tell us if there is a fault with your watch or watch parts. If we do not hear of any complaints about your watches or watch parts within 48 hours, we will accept that you are happy with your order and there are no issues to resolve. If the watch has a problem, just ship it back to us and we will send to factory for repair.

We do not accept returns and exchanges unless your case is a special one (for example, DOA). Refunds or exchanges, if offered, will be issued for the 80% of the total amount of the purchase product only less the transaction fees. The returned item must be 100% brand new, plastic wrapped in same condition as we shipped out. We do not offer exchange or refund if the plastic wrapped is opened or damaged. We do not offer refunds for any free items received as part of any promotion.

**There is a restocking fee of 20% on all returns because we will have to store back on inventory.

- Quality Control.

We will provide the Quality Control Images before shipping, Buyer need to reply within 24 hours after We sent the QC images. If no reply is received, It will be considered that you have approved the QC Pics and procedures done if no reply after 24 hours and the order will be sent out automatically after 24 hours. We will issue full refund if the item has defects such as scrtached , broken in QC images, Watch parts is non refundable or exchangeable.

-Payment:

Visa/Master Card Payment

MoneyGram / Western Union Payment 8% discount

Bank Transfer payment 5% discount

Reactions: mochaaa

Jaegger69

Looking Around
9/8/12
Hi Ryan, welcome to the TD Section,

i'm looking for a 3717 with leather black lether strap.

Do yo offer a Transhipment via U.K. to Germany ?

Waiting for your rsponse, regards

Jaegger69

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Yes, I have EU shipping service now! extra $25 ship via Uk to your country.

symbolic

Horology Curious
1/8/11
I must be blind I can't see the InTime Website link anywhere - any help?

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I must be blind I can't see the InTime Website link anywhere - any help?

He sells from the forum........here you go mate........

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/intime-watches-336?s=&daysprune=75&f=336

happy-096.gif

Reactions: gm12

smith

Horology Curious
15/1/13
"Yes, I have EU shipping service now! extra $25 ship via Uk to your country. "

Hi Ryan, is that the same for shipping to Italy? (via UK).

i.e. $50 total

thanks and looking forward to 20th Feb!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Best to send Ryan a pm or email bud for these questions:thumbsup:

Hi Ryan,

i'm looking for a deep sea challenger
i've seen one on your web site but only in A23j movement

question 1/ is it possible to buy you this model with eta movement ?

question 2/ i don't see the color of the lume about this watch
what color is it (blue or green ? superlumed or not)

question 3/ is it possible to buy you with paypal ?

question 4/ do you offer triangular shipping ? (i'm located in france (europe))

many thanks

kaka7021

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/5/13
hi ryan firstly i would like to ask you are from the uk by any chance where are you based and i am interested in your Day Date Blue Dial 41mm but dont you do it in swiss eta movement?

Gaby1970

Looking Around
11/4/15
Dear I Purchase a watch from you order # 1509030225176050 I am writing to you need to add a AP watch box but you don't reply to my email ??? rgs My email is [email protected] awaiting for your answer

flatounet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/15
humm , excuse me

in policy ,i dont see about tracking number ?
we recive one when packet it shipped ????

here no one can enter in building or use ring from outside for delivry ,
all have to call me for delivry ,without tracking number i cant know when is delivery attemp.....