• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Intime

brandon1221

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/9/20
I've just had my order confirmed (7/05/2020) for my first rep from Intime, the ARF oyster perpetual 39mm with black dial. I'm excited to see how things turn out as I'm completely new to this.
Fingers crossed there aren't any major hiccups.

I'll be posting updates so that other first time buyers will be able to get an idea of the process.

brandon1221

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/9/20

So I received the qc pictures very quickly which I'm pleased with (8/9/2020). I'm happy with everything apart from one small detail. The rolex crown logo at 12 o'clock to me looks like it is slightly off to the side. Is this something I should bring up to intime and can they resolve things like this?

brandon1221

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/9/20

Intime got back to me yesterday and sent me new QC pictures. They ordered me a new watch and all looks good so I approved. Service so far is great for those who may be unsure about buying.

Reactions: axel.gold

nico2294

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/20
I’m reading your post! Amazing watch, I want buy the same!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: brandon1221

brandon1221

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/9/20
I received my watch on 25/09/2020 and have really been enjoying wearing it. Service was great and delivery was fast, don't hesitate to buy from Intime!!

brandon1221

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/9/20
When was the word problematic used? I'm simply praising the service I received.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
When was the word problematic used? I'm simply praising the service I received.

Really. Maybe a major hiccup comes to mind. The word does not need to come up for it to be inferred. Quote frankly do a search of first time pitches with InTime. People have used these guys for many many years. No one needs another hey I got my first watch and will post my progress. Also will tell you if you can buy with confidence, we know the answer, Trusted Dealer, no except noobs who think they are breaking some kind of earth shattering new ground. Hahaha Good luck, Ryan has about 4 grand of my dollars over the years

brandon1221

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/9/20
Really. Maybe a major hiccup comes to mind. The word does not need to come up for it to be inferred. Quote frankly do a search of first time pitches with InTime. People have used these guys for many many years. No one needs another hey I got my first watch and will post my progress. Also will tell you if you can buy with confidence, we know the answer, Trusted Dealer, no except noobs who think they are breaking some kind of earth shattering new ground. Hahaha Good luck, Ryan has about 4 grand of my dollars over the years

Nothing was inferred, this is a buyer review section so I was giving a positive review of my purchase like many others. And maybe you don't need another hey I got my first watch post (yet you took the time to click on mine?) but there are plenty of first time buyers who will find it reassuring to see another positive review of Ryan and the work he does.
​​​​​​You clearly have an abundance of free time, so thanks for spending some of it commenting on my post, it's very much appreciated! I'm going to go back to living my real world life now.

You're weird man. Enjoy your life ✌️.

caracarnj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/08
Wow, nice watch! Always thought I can only appreciate Rolex's sports models but your photos changed my mind. Enjoy that beauty.

Reactions: brandon1221

brandon1221

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/9/20
Wow, nice watch! Always thought I can only appreciate Rolex's sports models but your photos changed my mind. Enjoy that beauty.

Thank you very much! It honestly looks great in real life as well, I would definitely recommend the model if you're ever considering it.

Reactions: caracarnj