• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First InTime Order - Noob Pepsi & ZF Tudor Bronze

Takemetothepub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/15
Decided to try InTime for this order, used Puretime and a couple of others before.

Went for the Noob GMT Pepsi and ZF Tudor Black Bay Bronze.

25/08/2020 - Placed order
30/08/2020 - QC Pics received. - Really poor photos, grainy, tiny, white balance and exposure really bad, requested better resolution as couldn't even make out a rehaut let alone see if it was ok/aligned.
31/08/2020 - New QC pics received, slightly better but enough to tell the watches were ok to green light.
31/08/2020 - Time graph for the Tudor received and looked good so approved.
01/09/2020 - Confirmation of shipping received - Email sent back saying I had not had a Time Graph for the Rolex so is not approved yet. This is very important as that movement is known to be dodgy. Hoping it's just an oversight and not deliberate to stop me rejecting a bad movement!

Will update as more comes through :)

Mopfloyd

5/8/20
I’d be very interested in your opinion on the Pepsi when you receive it . I’m pepsi mad at the moment and I’m tearing my hair out not to bite the bullet and go with the Noob .

Takemetothepub

5/8/15
02/09/2020 - Tracking number received. So looks like they have sent the noob without showing me the time graph or my approval. Really worried about this watches movement now!

Takemetothepub

5/8/15
02/09/2020 - Got the Time Graph for my Noob GMT, odd it arrived after it's already been shipped and even odder the hand written "order number" sticker was different to the original ones sent with the QC pics. Hoping it's a time graph of my actual watch?

Next update will presumably be when the watches arrive!

dandvs1990

19/7/20
Sydney, Australia
Would love to get your opinion on the noob pepsi- im eyeing it up for my next purchase but the blue on my batman has put me off getting a colored bezel again.

Look forward to seeing it!

Takemetothepub

5/8/15
Watches have arrived,

Tudor is awesome! Looks and feels great!

The Noob Pepsi is nice except the date wheel is SO far misaligned which didn't show up in the QC. The single digit numbers are outside of the window! Looks like a $2 rep from DH Gate! My fault for not asking for more date numbers.

Mopfloyd

5/8/20
How’s the rest of the noob ?
Any trouble setting it per the tips on here ?
Good timekeeping etc ?

Takemetothepub

5/8/15
How’s the rest of the noob ?
Any trouble setting it per the tips on here ?
Good timekeeping etc ?

I've not looked to be honest, with the date window like it is I cannot wear the thing. I've asked a watchsmith if it can be fixed/new wheel put in and depending on what he comes back with will decide what I do, either fix or sell.

Certainly won't be using InTime again, deliberate or not I feel very let down.

Reactions: Highlandspring2

Mopfloyd

5/8/20
Oh man , that’s hard to take . Good luck with the modifications

Takemetothepub

5/8/15
If it was me I'd be getting in touch with InTime, you have more to gain if you do.

They will just offer at best a credit note, not interested in using them again so wont help.

Watchsmith (trusted on here) has come back he can't help so I've bought a $650 paper weight

AnisseZ

Horology Curious
7/9/20
Hello, could you please post some pictures of the Tudor ? If you already have, could you please link me ? Thanks

beniburek

Horology Curious
14/9/20
Hello guys.

Sorry for sticking my nose in to other people topics! (I'm new here, and dont know a lot)
I'm really trying to order a Rolex (PEPSI) watch from INTIMEWATCH, but for some reason the credit card's (2) are always declined.
They contacted me and told me the other solutions are by either paying with BITCOIN or ETHERIUM (I dont know how to use them) OR PayPal.
So I told them I can send the money via PayPal only that they told me only certified?! users can buy via PayPal, and unfortunately I can't use that option (YET) for some reason.
Any help here? But seeing the photos here of dates not being in the center, should I look around somewhere else?
Thanks in advance for the help, and sorry again.
Cheers

Mopfloyd

5/8/20
This has really made me rethink my Pepsi situation ( or none Pepsi situation as it stands ) .
thanks for posting OP .

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
Some images of the date window, note the date 21 was the one InTime sent me, the only date that sits central. Funny that.....

They will just offer at best a credit note, not interested in using them again so wont help.

Watchsmith (trusted on here) has come back he can't help so I've bought a $650 paper weight

That sucks... wouldn't your watchsmith be able to install another movement to salvage the situation? Personally I ask for more dates to QC as this seems to happen from time to time.
Would it be an option for you to ship it back for InTime to repair/exchange?