• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is Intime watch still a Trusted Dealer??

Ikyusi68

Horology Curious
27/7/20
I have been trying to purchase a Rolex "Hulk" Submariner replica from Intime but my attempts lead to CC payment fails. I call my bank each time and was told that there were no attempted charges for those transactions. I contacted Intime and was informed that they accept Paypal payment to which I felt very secured and confident with the purchase. Until I got the instruction, here is the Instruction:

**Please send a PayPal payment as personal payment (send to friend / send to someone you trust / send without protection) or it’s called “mass payment” in some countries. Also make sure you do not leave any notes in the description field.
Paypal ID: #########@gmail.com
Amount: $***.00

First name: Jo***,*
Last name: **ng

Has anybody tried going thru this risky transaction?? I know that Intime is a Trusted Dealer, that is why I chose to make my first purchase with them. But I am not willing to go this route. Are there any other suggestions/recommendations from the community?? Thanks!

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
The way you opened this thread with a question wasn't meant to make friends here, was it? The YDs are TDs for a reason - if you're still to worried about the "risk" involved, it might very well be that reps aren't for you.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
First of all, make very VERY sure that you’re using the correct, legit web address for InTime. The rep sites have to regularly switch their domain, and there are plenty of lookee-likee sites out there using the old or similar names. It’s easy to get it wrong and end up sending your money to a scammer.

If you know you’ve got the right InTime, and they’re offering you the option of PayPal, then count yourself lucky - it’s not a service that many TDs offer, mainly because of stupid customers abusing the system and claiming chargebacks after they get their watch, etc.

So make sure you’re actually dealing with InTime, and if you are, follow their instructions precisely and all will be well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ikyusi68

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
First up, it is always a good idea to verify who you are dealing with. Regards your question: They are very much a trusted dealer. Having said that, using InTime's thread to ask if they are legit, comes across a bit weird :). Perhaps a better way to do this is chatting to Ryan via PM?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ikyusi68

Horology Curious
27/7/20
I apologize if I have offended some people here. I am new to this world of Replica and I was just clearly asking a honest question as a newbie, I never mentioned Intime as a dishonest seller, It sent a sign of a Red flag when I was instructed thru Paypal but without any protection on my end. You could have just said "it is a normal process, rest assured you get your watch" and I will gladly take the risk if I know that it is just the norm here. I was clearly seeking help from people who'd been dealing with them, from a newbie to a veteran in this field, no need to be rude. And, Thank you to the others that enlightened me. I appreciate it!

Ikyusi68

Horology Curious
27/7/20
I was able to exchange messages with Ryan and he was very nice and answered all the questions I had for him. Unfortunately, since I am new to this Rep world, I couldn't wait to try a different TD, Daniel of Dealer Clocks to get my first Rep. The purchase went thru with Paypal payment. Now, I am waiting for DC to fulfill the rest of my journey in owning a nice Replica timepiece! I am looking forward to do business with Ryan and Intime also!

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17
To answer your question, this is how Ryan at InTime operate when opting to use PayPal and I highly recommend using them for your next purchase. IMHO, Ryan and his QC team truly are some of the best around.

Reactions: Ikyusi68 and DaleM

jhezerrheyreyes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/10/18
Philippines
I have been trying to purchase a Rolex "Hulk" Submariner replica from Intime but my attempts lead to CC payment fails. I call my bank each time and was told that there were no attempted charges for those transactions. I contacted Intime and was informed that they accept Paypal payment to which I felt very secured and confident with the purchase. Until I got the instruction, here is the Instruction:

**Please send a PayPal payment as personal payment (send to friend / send to someone you trust / send without protection) or it’s called “mass payment” in some countries. Also make sure you do not leave any notes in the description field.
Paypal ID: #########@gmail.com
Amount: $***.00

First name: Jo***,*
Last name: **ng

Has anybody tried going thru this risky transaction?? I know that Intime is a Trusted Dealer, that is why I chose to make my first purchase with them. But I am not willing to go this route. Are there any other suggestions/recommendations from the community?? Thanks!

If you’re speaking with Ryan of Intime, then, nothing to worry about. I’ve experienced this kind of transaction a lot of times. Always goes well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I was able to exchange messages with Ryan and he was very nice and answered all the questions I had for him. Unfortunately, since I am new to this Rep world, I couldn't wait to try a different TD, Daniel of Dealer Clocks to get my first Rep. The purchase went thru with Paypal payment. Now, I am waiting for DC to fulfill the rest of my journey in owning a nice Replica timepiece! I am looking forward to do business with Ryan and Intime also!

What factory made the watch you chose from Daniel?

Ikyusi68

Horology Curious
27/7/20
What factory made the watch you chose from Daniel?

I was told that it is the NOOB V9, but I requested if he can switch it to the ZZF V2 or much better a V2s. As a good dealer as he is, he will find out about the availability and will update me.

VegasJack85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/20
Just do the paypal transaction. I was hesitant for my first rep buy, too, I choose to try Ryan and another TD simultaneously, and both delivered perfect watches on time and without any problems. Does not mean you could not get ripped off, but TDs are TDs for a reason!

Ikyusi68

Horology Curious
27/7/20
Thank you all for your help! I am just waiting for my first rep to reach my doorsteps. Ryan was amazing in responding to all my questions and I can't wait to do transactions with him. Equally amazing to deal with is Daniel of Dealer Clocks! I know that these 2 persons are definitely 2 of my "go to" guys for these fine watches from now on.

jeremyhuang13

OG and a Supporter
Supporter
4/10/13
Welcome. As many members here have vouched for Ryan over at InTime05. You can rest assure the PayPal is legit and safe. Keep in mind TDs are selling you reps and they take the risk so they have to disguise themselves.

i have ordered plenty from Ryan and never had an issue. He is the best TD in my book. However, I wonder why Ryan no longer visits RWI here.

wsweet60

Looking Around
13/8/20
RUN, don't walk - away from InTimeWatches!!!

I am a customer located in the US. I wanted to get a replica Cartier. Cartier Tank MC JF Best Edition SS White Textured Dial on Black Leather Strap A23J .....$238.00

I did ALL the research , used this and other similar websites - read all the blogs and reviews about buying watches from China.
I felt that I did enough homework as an "educated" consumer to make an online watch purchase.
Boy, I WAS NOT prepared for what I ran into!

Never in my 60 years have I EVER had an experience as a consumer (and we are well traveled- I understand different countries conduct business differently) like THIS!

Step by Step Timeline:

1. July 22nd - I made online purchase for $278 for the watch. I received an online invoice. Everything seem fine.

2. July 24th- I got an e-mail from "Ryan" stating that he is going to to check availability of the watch with the factory.
NEVER MIND that I thought if you send an invoice & take my money - it SHOULD already be able to ship. The website shows "in stock."

3. July 26th (4 full days after purchase) I received another e-mail from "Ryan." "Sorry - that model is sold out. Pick out another model." Nothing mentioned about returning the $278. I asked "Why is the website showing this exact model as AVAILABLE" - Ryan's response..."Hello friend,First of all, thank you for your cooperation! Unfortunately, I cannot confirm when the model will be restocked .As for the availability on the website, it is because dozens of models get in and out of stock every day so it is not possible to keep it 100% updated." OK - disappointed but seems plausible.

4. After ALOT of back and forth e-mails about checking stock - Ryan ASSURES me that the alternate new Cartier Santos watch choice is available.
Warning sign #2...they ONLY can take the additional difference in price of $103 by PayPal- and only as a PERSONAL TRANSACTION...meaning you have NO RECOURSE with PayPal
if there is a dispute! July 31st....getting suspicious but submitted additional payment.

5. After almost WEEK after additional payment -almost $381 into the situation -radio silence from InTimeWatches.
I have to e-mail them to ask what the hell is going on...and receive a reply back from Ryan "I have asked the QC Department to get back to you with an update on your order asap."

6. August 7th....you can't make this stuff up. I receive an update from Ryan and their "QC dept." Ryan e-mails me : "Hi there, I am sorry to inform you but we just got a confirmation from the factory that the watch had been sold out. Please let me know if you could change to any other model that you like. We are immensely sorry for the inconvenience caused!"
The QC dept also sends this : " The factory still not give me the watch, I will ask him what is wrong. I am sorry to keep you waiting a long time."

7. I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football that Lucy takes away. I send an additional e-mail giving them a NEW LIST of 7 replica Cartier watches to check with the factory. At this point - I figure that I'll NEVER SEE THIS MONEY AGAIN. I received 2 additional e-mails back and forth about how they can't see the weblink for the models. Funny, I sent the same format for the last 2 watches that suddenly were out of stock - which showed on the website "in stock." I also questioned why I have to wait again and again for them to check on watch models that show available on the website?

8. After 3 e-mails to InTImeWatches that went unanswered - basically saying please keep me updated, please keep me updated, please keep me updated....RADIO SILENCE - NOTHING!!
More of their "BUYING TIME TACTICS." Not even...bear with me- we're checking on it for you.

No offer to give a small credit for the inconvenience of weeks that they had my money but I had no watch. No offer to waive the mandatory $30 USPS shipping fee as a professional courtesy!
I asked for some time of professional adjustment for all the inconvenience that I'm having to go thru - not to mention NO watch.
They just restate the situation and no adjustment or credit is offered.

Enough is Enough! I was tired of feeling abused, helpless and taken advantage of!

I was over the "BUYING TIME TACTICS THAT THEY USE TO DRAG THEIR FEET. DAYS PASS BEFORE YOU HEAR ANYTHING - AND I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS OUT OF WATCHES THAT SHOW "IN STOCK" ON THEIR WEBSITE ...YET IT IS A FACTORY THAT THEY NEED TO CHECK WITH...SUSPICIOUS!"

I contacted my primary bank - which I would encourage anyone going thru a similar situation to do. Chase bank was fantastic! They reversed the charges!

NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVEN CONSIDER USING THIS UNPROFESSIONAL & DUBIOUS JOKE OF A "BUSINESS!"
I do believe that they are a scam! !!!!!!!!!

Even with them being a "MEMBER of TRUSTED ONLINE WATCH BUSINESSES!"

RUN, RUN, RUN THE OTHER WAY!!! OR BE OUT YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY THAT THEY FEEL ENTITLED TO TAKE OUT OF YOUR HANDS!

************************************************************************************

Oh - and to keep in "posting guidelines" :

here is the original watch that was listed on their website as available - but advised a week later that

"Sorry - its out - find another model"

Tank MC JF Best Edition SS White Textured Dial on Black Leather Strap A23JÂ .....$238.00

*************************************************************************************

AND here is the replacement model that was "Out of Stock" after the first model was also "Out of Stock":

SANTOS 100 33MM RXW 1:1 BEST EDITION...

Santos 100 33mm RXW 1:1 Best Edition Ladies SS White Dial on Black Leather Strap SEIKO NH05A

**************************************************************************************

AND here are the SEVEN models from InTImeWatches that I never heard back about:

1. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS DE CARTIER 35MM 2018 RXW 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS SMARTLINKS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015 / $368.00
SANTOS DE CARTIER 35MM 2018 RXW 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS SMARTLINKS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015

2. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS DE CARTIER 40MM 2018 RXW 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS SMARTLINKS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015
SANTOS DE CARTIER 40MM 2018 RXW 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS SMARTLINKS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015

3. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS DE CARTIER 35MM 2018 GF 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS SMARTLINKS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015/ $398.00
SANTOS DE CARTIER 35MM 2018 GF 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS SMARTLINKS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015

4. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS DE CARTIER 40MM 2018 V6F 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP MIYOTA 9015/ $338.00
SANTOS DE CARTIER 40MM 2018 V6F 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP MIYOTA 9015

5. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS DE CARTIER 35MM 2018 V6F 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP MIYOTA 9015 / $338.00
SANTOS DE CARTIER 35MM 2018 V6F 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP MIYOTA 9015

6. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS DE CARTIER LARGE 2018 KOR 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP MIYOTA 9015 / $398.00
SANTOS DE CARTIER LARGE 2018 KOR 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP MIYOTA 9015

7. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS 100 38MM KZF 1:1 BEST EDITION LADIES SS WHITE DIAL ON BLACK LEATHER STRAP A2824 / $338.00
SANTOS 100 38MM KZF 1:1 BEST EDITION LADIES SS WHITE DIAL ON BLACK LEATHER STRAP A2824

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
RUN, don't walk - away from InTimeWatches!!!

I am a customer located in the US. I wanted to get a replica Cartier. Cartier Tank MC JF Best Edition SS White Textured Dial on Black Leather Strap A23J .....$238.00

I did ALL the research , used this and other similar websites - read all the blogs and reviews about buying watches from China.
I felt that I did enough homework as an "educated" consumer to make an online watch purchase.
Boy, I WAS NOT prepared for what I ran into!

Never in my 60 years have I EVER had an experience as a consumer (and we are well traveled- I understand different countries conduct business differently) like THIS!

Step by Step Timeline:

1. July 22nd - I made online purchase for $278 for the watch. I received an online invoice. Everything seem fine.

2. July 24th- I got an e-mail from "Ryan" stating that he is going to to check availability of the watch with the factory.
NEVER MIND that I thought if you send an invoice & take my money - it SHOULD already be able to ship. The website shows "in stock."

3. July 26th (4 full days after purchase) I received another e-mail from "Ryan." "Sorry - that model is sold out. Pick out another model." Nothing mentioned about returning the $278. I asked "Why is the website showing this exact model as AVAILABLE" - Ryan's response..."Hello friend,First of all, thank you for your cooperation! Unfortunately, I cannot confirm when the model will be restocked .As for the availability on the website, it is because dozens of models get in and out of stock every day so it is not possible to keep it 100% updated." OK - disappointed but seems plausible.

4. After ALOT of back and forth e-mails about checking stock - Ryan ASSURES me that the alternate new Cartier Santos watch choice is available.
Warning sign #2...they ONLY can take the additional difference in price of $103 by PayPal- and only as a PERSONAL TRANSACTION...meaning you have NO RECOURSE with PayPal
if there is a dispute! July 31st....getting suspicious but submitted additional payment.

5. After almost WEEK after additional payment -almost $381 into the situation -radio silence from InTimeWatches.
I have to e-mail them to ask what the hell is going on...and receive a reply back from Ryan "I have asked the QC Department to get back to you with an update on your order asap."

6. August 7th....you can't make this stuff up. I receive an update from Ryan and their "QC dept." Ryan e-mails me : "Hi there, I am sorry to inform you but we just got a confirmation from the factory that the watch had been sold out. Please let me know if you could change to any other model that you like. We are immensely sorry for the inconvenience caused!"
The QC dept also sends this : " The factory still not give me the watch, I will ask him what is wrong. I am sorry to keep you waiting a long time."

7. I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football that Lucy takes away. I send an additional e-mail giving them a NEW LIST of 7 replica Cartier watches to check with the factory. At this point - I figure that I'll NEVER SEE THIS MONEY AGAIN. I received 2 additional e-mails back and forth about how they can't see the weblink for the models. Funny, I sent the same format for the last 2 watches that suddenly were out of stock - which showed on the website "in stock." I also questioned why I have to wait again and again for them to check on watch models that show available on the website?

8. After 3 e-mails to InTImeWatches that went unanswered - basically saying please keep me updated, please keep me updated, please keep me updated....RADIO SILENCE - NOTHING!!
More of their "BUYING TIME TACTICS." Not even...bear with me- we're checking on it for you.

No offer to give a small credit for the inconvenience of weeks that they had my money but I had no watch. No offer to waive the mandatory $30 USPS shipping fee as a professional courtesy!
I asked for some time of professional adjustment for all the inconvenience that I'm having to go thru - not to mention NO watch.
They just restate the situation and no adjustment or credit is offered.

Enough is Enough! I was tired of feeling abused, helpless and taken advantage of!

I was over the "BUYING TIME TACTICS THAT THEY USE TO DRAG THEIR FEET. DAYS PASS BEFORE YOU HEAR ANYTHING - AND I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS OUT OF WATCHES THAT SHOW "IN STOCK" ON THEIR WEBSITE ...YET IT IS A FACTORY THAT THEY NEED TO CHECK WITH...SUSPICIOUS!"

I contacted my primary bank - which I would encourage anyone going thru a similar situation to do. Chase bank was fantastic! They reversed the charges!

NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVEN CONSIDER USING THIS UNPROFESSIONAL & DUBIOUS JOKE OF A "BUSINESS!"
I do believe that they are a scam! !!!!!!!!!

Even with them being a "MEMBER of TRUSTED ONLINE WATCH BUSINESSES!"

RUN, RUN, RUN THE OTHER WAY!!! OR BE OUT YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY THAT THEY FEEL ENTITLED TO TAKE OUT OF YOUR HANDS!

************************************************************************************

Oh - and to keep in "posting guidelines" :

here is the original watch that was listed on their website as available - but advised a week later that

"Sorry - its out - find another model"

Tank MC JF Best Edition SS White Textured Dial on Black Leather Strap A23JÂ .....$238.00

*************************************************************************************

AND here is the replacement model that was "Out of Stock" after the first model was also "Out of Stock":

SANTOS 100 33MM RXW 1:1 BEST EDITION...

Santos 100 33mm RXW 1:1 Best Edition Ladies SS White Dial on Black Leather Strap SEIKO NH05A

**************************************************************************************

AND here are the SEVEN models from InTImeWatches that I never heard back about:

1. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS DE CARTIER 35MM 2018 RXW 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS SMARTLINKS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015 / $368.00
SANTOS DE CARTIER 35MM 2018 RXW 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS SMARTLINKS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015

2. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS DE CARTIER 40MM 2018 RXW 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS SMARTLINKS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015
SANTOS DE CARTIER 40MM 2018 RXW 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS SMARTLINKS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015

3. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS DE CARTIER 35MM 2018 GF 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS SMARTLINKS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015/ $398.00
SANTOS DE CARTIER 35MM 2018 GF 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON SS SMARTLINKS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015

4. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS DE CARTIER 40MM 2018 V6F 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP MIYOTA 9015/ $338.00
SANTOS DE CARTIER 40MM 2018 V6F 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP MIYOTA 9015

5. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS DE CARTIER 35MM 2018 V6F 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP MIYOTA 9015 / $338.00
SANTOS DE CARTIER 35MM 2018 V6F 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP MIYOTA 9015

6. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS DE CARTIER LARGE 2018 KOR 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP MIYOTA 9015 / $398.00
SANTOS DE CARTIER LARGE 2018 KOR 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON BROWN LEATHER STRAP MIYOTA 9015

7. HOME>CARTIER>SANTOS 100 38MM KZF 1:1 BEST EDITION LADIES SS WHITE DIAL ON BLACK LEATHER STRAP A2824 / $338.00
SANTOS 100 38MM KZF 1:1 BEST EDITION LADIES SS WHITE DIAL ON BLACK LEATHER STRAP A2824

Seriously I started to read your post but it turned into a novel....but you do realize you are buying or trying to buy illegal counterfeit items...Ryan is a stand up guy and those kind of things happen in this hobby of ours. If it's too much for you to deal with, stick with gen watches or buy on Amazon.

Reactions: Adam_Smith

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
Ignore this guy he clearly doesn't understand the TDs are middle men and not a warehouse stocked with watches.

Ryan is trust worthy and one of the quicker communicators out there. Be mindful it does take a few weeks to get an order at the current time so patience is a virtue in this game.

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK

Did you really do a charge back on a TD.!!! Great way to get yourself black listed from every TD and banned.