• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Getting worried. Haven't heard from intime for more than a week

FelixSchmidl

Looking Around
7/7/20
Dear guys

This is my first post, I hope I'm not violating any rules.

My name is Felix and I'm from Vienna, Austri. nice to meet you all :)

After doing a lot of research I finally ordered two super nice watches from Ryan
​​​​​

Two rolex GMT :)

I received the quality control pictures as well as the time graph pictures, got my shipping number and started to wait :)

After ten days or so I finally got the update (via tracking) that my package has made it to the UK.

​​​I was told that I will receive a new tracking number as soon as its going to be shipped from the UK to Austria.

​​​​​​But so far I haven't heard anything and my emails remain unreplied. It's been more than ten days now that my package has arrived in the UK.

​​​​​If it has arrived in the UK, does it mean that the danger of being confiscated by customs has been successfully avoided? Or might exactly this problem be the reason for not getting any updates.

As you guys can imagine I spent a huge amount of money and since I'm not a rich Guy I'm getting worried :/

Would be nice if you could share your experiences with situations like the one I'm dealing with at the moment

Thank you so much and have a wonderful Day
Felix

FelixSchmidl

Looking Around
7/7/20
Guys!

Ryan just contacted me! It was my fault since my Google drive was full with automatic saved pictures without me noticing it that it was full!!

​​​​​​So I'm not worried anymore except for the customs thing!

Will keep you updated

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Guys!

Ryan just contacted me! It was my fault since my Google drive was full with automatic saved pictures without me noticing it that it was full!!

​​​​​​So I'm not worried anymore except for the customs thing!

Will keep you updated

Thank the Lord you aren't worried anymore. Joined RWI today, huh?