• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep Order from Intime

Brandon H

Horology Curious
7/10/17
Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Finally pulled the Trigger on a GMT Master II 126710 BLNR Batman 904L SS Noob 1:1 Best Edition on Bracelet A3235 (Correct Hand Stack). Looking forward to receiving it! Ryan made the transaction very smooth and very easy to talk to.

Payment Made: 22/06/2020
QC Received: 24/06/2020
Order Shipped:
Order Delivered:
Tags: None

Last edited:

Noname84

Horology Curious
7/7/20
Vienna
As I have read from other users, you should theoretically receive your goods this week

Brandon H

Horology Curious
7/10/17
You re correct sir! I got my package Tuesday 7 July. I am still amazed! It is amazing! Thanks Ryan for all your help!

nV2ZVn3.jpg

Iceman_X

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/6/20
Dittos. Recvd mine today. Quality is very good. I wore a genuine Oyster Date for 30+ yrs and I prefer my new Air King reproduction. I hope it lasts and is durable as the real deal. I'm guessing it probably will.

The only misses I can identify is a sharp edge where the clasp joins together. Outside of that, everything (incl Oyster band) almost feels/looks like orig. The watch itself is dead-on. The band is about 97% IMO. So, aside from some communication issues, I really cannot complain. Thanks Ryan, I love my watch. Please accept my mea culpa for an earlier rant. Best wishes to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brandon H