• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time purchasing w/ Ryan - DateJust 41 126334 SS "Wimbledon" BP 1:1 Best Edition - 2836

robertchampagne

Horology Curious
17/6/20
First time purchasing w/ Ryan - DateJust 41 126334 SS "Wimbledon" BP 1:1 Best Edition - 2836

Superb communication, promptly responded to all of my emails -- Will update this as the process wraps up

As someone who has been down the rabbit hole of the gate, I can say I am relieved to find a reliable dealer. Thank you Ryan and team!

Order created: 6/11/2020
Payment Confirmed: 6/12/2020
QC Images received: 6/17/2020
Shipment: In progress

robertchampagne

Horology Curious
17/6/20
Update: 6/29/20

Ryan informed me that the watch was stopped by customs before heading to DHL for shipment here to the US. New watch is being sent out within the next couple of days

Last edited:

c0okie

18/7/15
Update: 6/29/20

Ryan informed me that the watch was stopped by customs before heading to DHL for shipment here to the US. New watch is being sent out within the next couple of days

Was the watch seized by customs or sent back?
My watches are almost 2 weeks waiting to get picked up by DHL HongKong.

robertchampagne

Horology Curious
17/6/20
Was the watch seized by customs or sent back?
My watches are almost 2 weeks waiting to get picked up by DHL HongKong.

Seized by customs is what I'm guessing so I opted for a second try

This is what Ryan said to me:
"It just did not pass through the security checks in Hong Kong.
The new tracking number should be available in the next few days."

c0okie

18/7/15
Ok, so no new qc pics.. looks to me they sent it back and Ryan will ship out another way.

c0okie

18/7/15
My TD said DHL has so many packages at the moment that are waiting for scheduled flights..
I will remain patience, things will finally work out like they always do with TD’s.

robertchampagne

Horology Curious
17/6/20
Ok, so no new qc pics.. looks to me they sent it back and Ryan will ship out another way.

Correct. He confirmed this to me this morning. It will work out one way or another. Just gotta be patient and wait for the all-clear.

robertchampagne

Horology Curious
17/6/20
Update: New tracking info provided by Ryan this morning, coming out of Singapore this time. Excited to receive!

robertchampagne

Horology Curious
17/6/20
Watch arrived today, it keeps immaculate time and is beautiful. Thanks to Ryan and the team for great communication throughout.

Iceman_X

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/6/20
Robert, I gotta know how does the bracelet feel? Does it feel refined like orig -or are there sharp edged and links that are not smooth?

I am hoping my Air King comes tomorrow. very anxious. If happy, I am getting aither the Datejust w/ oyster band and white dial or a submariner.

Last edited:

robertchampagne

Horology Curious
17/6/20
Robert, I gotta know how does the bracelet feel? Does it feel refined like orig -or are there sharp edged and links that are not smooth?

I am hoping my Air King comes tomorrow. very anxious. If happy, I am getting aither the Datejust w/ oyster band and white dial or a submariner.

It's a beautiful band, it feels great (I honestly don't even feel the difference between the jubilee on this and the genuine jubilee.) Plus it hides scratches extremely well compared to the oyster bracelet

Reactions: watchoself

ec98

Looking Around
15/4/16
Hi Robert! Congrats on the new watch. Can you please post some pictures/wrist shots of it?