• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So far so good - 1st order

PabloJuan

8/4/20
So after much research, I had a look at the InTime website, pretty slick. Eventually decided on a PAM 616 Carbotech, had a few emails with Ryan while I decided on which watch I wanted checking stock etc, always answered promptly. Ordered via the website, paid my money, QC images, all containing a serial number pertaining to my particular watch followed a few days later, all looks good. Ryan also emailed me a photo of the watch hooked up to a timegrapher showing the watch's current performance and accuracy which was nice to see. The timegrapher shows the watch as having excellent timekeeping and accuracy. Last email was to let me know it had been shipped with EU shipping and a tracking number. I'm just waiting for the watch to arrive now so will update once I have it. I fancy an IWC Top Gun next or maybe a Bell & Ross - anyone bought either from Ryan?

PabloJuan

8/4/20
So the PAM 616 Carbotech arrived today. Well packaged, watch is very nice a quality copy, however, the bezel seems to lift away from the watch case when you press it down on one side. When looking at the bezel from the side view, there is a gap between the base of the bezel and the top of the main watch case it sits on. This gap isn't constant all the way around, its almost as if the bezel and case are two different levels or the effect you'd expect from a slightly bent bezel, and the effect is on one side of the watch the bezel fits flush, but on the opposite side, there is a gap, where you can see the little teeth the bezel clicks on when rotated. When you push it down, the opposite side lifts! This cant be right and there is no way it is water tight (claimed 50m water resistance). I worry about splashing water on it while I'm washing the dishes let alone immersing it in water. The gap wasn't apparent in the QC images, so I've emailed Ryan to see what he says about this aspect. Anyone else experienced this on the 616 or on any other PAM submersible?

PabloJuan

8/4/20
Some pics of the PAM 616 along with the bezel issue. I have added pics where the bezel looks flush and then again when you press on the other side (where it is not flush). Is this normal?

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Looks like the bezel is not flushed and was not properly installed. We have watch Smith's here that can probably easy fix that. I wouldn't waste my time sending it back to the td and risk customs . PM one of the watchsmith's here.

CastorNY84

Horology Curious
17/4/20
Pablo, I was actually going t=hat PAM, but once I saw the PAM961, I fell in love with it. Nonetheless, it is still on my wish list. Looks good and yes send it to the Watchsmith.