• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered JF NaviTimer on 15th still has not shipped...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
First post..
not sure exactly how all this works, but here we go!
Basically as the topic states, I ordered my watch on the 15th. [i also ordered from trusty time on April 11th and approved qc on 13th.... that watch is with same postal carrier AND HAS NOT SHIPPED EITHER]

Roughly 5 to 7 days [not all business days] I received qc. Qc looked appropriate.
In the mean time Ryan states that dhl is backed up and he would ship it the best route, Essentially, insinuating that it would be better shipping than dhl since dhl was 2 weeks out..
[Most the orders on here that ordered around the same date have already been shipped and delivered]
Here we are on May 4th, and it still hasn’t been shipped. He shipped it via USPS whereby I track it through 4px!
every time I ask him about it I get some vague generic sentence. I need real information as I am starting to get frustrated with his communication...
i was hoping someone could help me here at least figure out about when it will ship...

I am very excited about the watch, but I am super disappointed to see that orders from InTime around the same order date as mine have already been delivered and I just don’t appreciate that I paid full price for dhl shipping then ended up getting a cheaper crappy shipping with no real good explanation...

...so I’ll keep you guys updated!!
Hopefully it’ll be some time before June for goodness sakes...

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Looks like I have an update!
Today, May 6th, tracking site updated to say: “I’m transit. It’s moving through Post network!” [Chicago, Ohare international (ORD) Chicago, United States]...
So, I THINK it’s in the USA, but It isn’t popping up on Usps tracking yet!
Also, the strange thing is that the DHL e commerce part of it has not updated and doesn’t say a dang thing about it being in the USA!
im just totally confused bc we have 4px involved, dhl e commerce involved and finally USPS...
so, maybe dhl e commerce part is finished??

if anyone knows or can help, let me know!

thanks in advance for your time!

MarkMarky

Renowned Member
30/6/13
USA
Just sleep over it. You'll have watch in few days at ur door step. Sometimes DHL dents u SMS to allow drop off at ur door step instead of signature on delivery. Don't worry.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Just sleep over it. You'll have watch in few days at ur door step. Sometimes DHL dents u SMS to allow drop off at ur door step instead of signature on delivery. Don't worry.

Pretty sure it is coming USPS... hence why I asked if DHL e-commerce part was finished..

if anyone knows the full 4px to USPS process, I’d love to know, bc I’d love to believe it’s in Chicago, but all the different tracking sites seems in direct contradiction!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Update - From InTime about 4px Tracking:
So apparently “ORD/ In transit, its progressing through Post Network (Chicago, USA)” DOES NOT mean it is at the Chicago airport. Nor has it caught it’s plane ride to USA.... I am thankful that InTime will still respond to me, even though we struggle to communicate with any effectiveness!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
....okay boys!!
tome I eat some crow!!!
seems i I fairly took my frustrations on the oackage I ordered previous to this one out on this order because it was taking so long and is still behind schedule compared to this one!!!
In short: Ryan and InTime got my watch to me in less than a month!!!!
It is at the post office and will be delivered tomorrow!!!!!!
ecen with all this going on, Ryan PERSONALLY reached out to the shippers and two days later it was on a plane!!!
He was so patient with me through the process and could have told me to screw off at any time but did not do that!!
i commend his efforts in dealing with me and pictures coming soon!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
My wife is going to drop it off up at my work within a couple of hours.
I ordered April 14rh and it shipped out on April 20th!
So, for what was going on, the shipping was reasonable. The only part that made me a bit unnerved was the tracking updates for 4px. They were new and I didn’t understand them.. Moving forward, I do think I will be more comfortable using 4px since I have a better idea of how to track my package..
I think InTime has the best selection of inventory and top quality reps. All the high quality ones I was told were worth it for Breitling, InTime had them and the prices were good!
Ryan pretty much is systematic with his responses. It’s once a day (as I emailed him more than I should) and very rarely twice a day...
highly recommend InTime!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
One thing though...
I feel like through my searches, I found this gen watch.. 43mm silver sub dials dark blue dial...

but now, I can’t find this thing anywhere..
all I can find is a black dial ab0120 AND it has white sub dials...
dies anyone know where I am find the gen version to compare?