• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buying from InTimeWatch

CastorNY84

Horology Curious
17/4/20
I placed an order for a PAM961. Hope everything goes smooth and get my watch soon, can’t wait to see it.

ElCamino

Horology Curious
28/3/20
Croatia
I tried ordering an AP 15400 JF v5 from Ryan and both times the transfer didn't go through. He is offering Litecoin but I don't have it. And also PayPal but after the first purchase. Has anyone been experiencing this problem? I think I will go to Andrew because that's my only solution I guess.

CloneThrone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
Yeah, same here. Gave them two different credit cards. Both 'didnt go through'.. tells me all my methods of payments....both times AFTER card entry: 1) VISA: Oh sorry this is not good 2) MC: Oh no orders over 800.. Dude you saw my order was $1800 before you said MC was acceptable.. called my visa, MC.. No transaction occured.... What would anyone think? Opinions? Really not trying to assume anything but come on.............................

Reactions: ElCamino

ElCamino

Horology Curious
28/3/20
Croatia
He asked me for a RWI account link, and after I gave it to him, he told me that I do not have any positive feedback. I get him in one hand but come on... I wasn't posting anything since I am a "newbie", and I was just reading and reading a million posts. I would really like to buy from him but since it is not possible I think I will go find another dealer. My second option is Andrew. I will keep you informed about the topic.

Downing

8/3/20
Sorry to hear about the difficulties. They are not the TD's fault though. What I have learned from here is that it's not a good choice to use CC for the payments as paying for reps. Crypto currency and wire transfer (like Transferwise) are good paying methods, they also give a payer a nice discount (5% if I remember right)

ElCamino

Horology Curious
28/3/20
Croatia
Sorry to hear about the difficulties. They are not the TD's fault though. What I have learned from here is that it's not a good choice to use CC for the payments as paying for reps. Crypto currency and wire transfer (like Transferwise) are good paying methods, they also give a payer a nice discount (5% if I remember right)

How can I make a wire transfer (I'm from Croatia). I don't really know about it. Thank you

Downing

8/3/20
Just checked and it seems Ryan accepts bitcoin and litecoin (plus credit cards). There was no bank transfer/wire transfer option. Go with litecoin as per Ryan suggested? For example via Coinbase?

CastorNY84

Horology Curious
17/4/20
Everything went smoothly with the payment (PayPal) now waiting for the QC pictures. I will be posting more about my order.

CastorNY84

Horology Curious
17/4/20
Guys, I got the QC images and just waiting for the shipping details. I will keep you posted.

ZacW

Horology Curious
13/5/20
Would love to see some photos too! Considering placing an order with Ryan too.

PabloJuan

8/4/20
Hey Castor, nice watch, I've just received a PAM 616 Carbotech today, quite similar. How does your bezel fit on the watch case? Is it flush or is there any wobble or lift? I can see the little teeth that the bezel clicks on as there is a gap between the watch case and bezel on mine. If I push the bezel down so sits flush with the case, the opposite side just lifts? What does yours look like?

CastorNY84

Horology Curious
17/4/20
Hey Pablo, mine doesn’t do that. The bezel moves doing the click and it doesn’t have the gap. It is firm and steady.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

CastorNY84

Horology Curious
17/4/20
Hey Pablo, mine doesn’t do that. The bezel moves doing the click and it doesn’t have the gap. It is firm and steady.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Jaycfit

Horology Curious
16/4/20
Hopefully mine goes well I'm about to place a order for a pam :)