• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

After a week from purchase date, still waiting for QC image.

spunkyme

Horology Curious
27/3/20
Hi everyone.

I am a newie here. I have been reading this page for a while and heard about Ryan and intimewatch with good reputation. So I decided to make a purchase of Cartier tank solo on Mar 17, 2020. I have sent him couple emails following up with the QC image. Still, today is Mar 27, 2020. I have not received any QC image yet. Should I be worried about fraud transaction now?

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
QC pics can take a while depending on a lot if things, what model and factory for instance. You need to have some patience in this hobby. Ryan is a trusted dealer here on RWI so rest assured your QC pics will come sooon enough.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Be patient lad ,I've ordered an omega 300m from Ryan and it took about a week and a half for QC . Been dealing with Ryan for years. Sit back dont think about it and things will move when you least expect.

spunkyme

Horology Curious
27/3/20
Thanks everyone.

Just to update, the QC image was sent. However, there seems to be a little stain on dial, so I asked for the new one. Still waiting for the new QC image.
Will update more once there is a progress on the order.

spunkyme

Horology Curious
27/3/20

Updates:
The watch has arrived.
25 days from the day I placed order. Flawless as seen in QC image. Fairly satisfied with communication. Ryan certainly replied to all my emails. Will definitely have a second order.

Reactions: Seaboy85 and Tucker

Kkingsley

Looking Around
7/10/19
Sent payment via bitcoin on March 17th and over a month later, 2 items have not been shipped. I have had 2 separate DHL tracking numbers provided by Ryan indicating "package is in the queue", and after confirming with DHL, they were only package slips created and no item actually received. I don't know why he would be telling me one thing and DHL the other but I can say 1 month after paying and not even having the items being shipped is a bit unacceptable. I will update if I receive them but at this point, I am pretty angry.

Seaboy85

Known Member
Supporter
16/4/20
Hi everyone.

I am a newie here. I have been reading this page for a while and heard about Ryan and intimewatch with good reputation. So I decided to make a purchase of Cartier tank solo on Mar 17, 2020. I have sent him couple emails following up with the QC image. Still, today is Mar 27, 2020. I have not received any QC image yet. Should I be worried about fraud transaction now?

Very nice watch! What is the factory? I found the V6F but want to know more about the different versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: spunkyme

spunkyme

Horology Curious
27/3/20
Very nice watch! What is the factory? I found the V6F but want to know more about the different versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its AF factory. This is what I get. https://www.intime05.co/cartier/551...dial-on-black-leather-strap-ronda-quartz.html

Its pretty neat compared to my wife's gen. Just for your information. I went through this review prior to placing the order. https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...025-rg-af-1-1-best-edition-review-from-intime

Hope this helps.