• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great experience! Seamaster Diver 300M 2018 VSF v2

AllanUSC

Known Member
16/2/20
I ordered an Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 2018 VSF v2 (Blue Dial on SS Bracelet) from Ryan and InTime and it was a nearly painless experience.

I say "nearly painless" because after I decided to pull the trigger, I had to wait for the factories to come back online (because od the COVID-19 shutdown) before I could place an order. That wait was excruciating!

Some details:

I paid with Bitcoin to take advantage of the discount.

After I saw the QC pictures I asked a couple of questions and the QC department was nice enough to send me more images to clear things up.

After I approved the images, I had the watch in my hands in LESS than SIX days! (I'm in the USA)

My only question, Ryan, is when are you getting the "No Time to Die" 007 Limited Edition???

Thanks again Ryan!

This is the beauty I got:

SMD300 AllanUSC - SMD300 AllanUSC

Reactions: museguy

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Shes' a beauty. I just ordered one from Ryan as well and it's the black dial . Can you post more pictures in different angles?

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
That blue dial is really nice . I have the VSF good planet that's on it's way as well which is a blue dial. Wear her proudly my friend very excellent choice.

Reactions: AllanUSC

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Is there any difference of the quality (Gen-like) of the different dial colours?

The orange numbers on the bezel is a little darker than the gen but it's a lovely piece of work plus the dial is more of a dark blue almost black but among the flaws it's an awesome watch!!! Sending it off to Oascom to have it serviced .

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
The orange numbers on the bezel is a little darker than the gen but it's a lovely piece of work plus the dial is more of a dark blue almost black but among the flaws it's an awesome watch!!! Sending it off to Oascom to have it serviced .

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
dM6i5.jpg

thanks

Last edited:

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
The dial looks black but it's more of a dark blue and the orange numbers on the bezel is a little dull than the gen but awesome watch.

kh1570

Looking Around
11/9/20
super watch could you point me the direction where i could get one