• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seized by customs - No reply

Altaman

Horology Curious
29/2/20
OffPpink
I got the website recommendation from this site before I ordered. I guess I registered under a different account but when I cam back into register this review, the site couldnt find my account. I gave InTime more than enough changes and email exchanges.

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
This happened to me as well, for my 3rd purchase with InTime, shipped by DHL, and sized.

Very painful experience..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Altaman

Horology Curious
29/2/20
PG7777
Hello, thanks for your rely. I received a non functioning Daytona from InTime, they wanted me to send it right back to them. I received detailed instructions to send it back so customs wont detain it in the original packing. I spent an additional 30 dollars to sent it back, and they claim two months later they never received. I say BS to that. Even if was seized by customs, they should honor their policy of replacement. I cant trust them ever again. The first watch I bought from them a year ago had a cosmetic issue that the QA small pic they sent me was hard to detect. Then they claim the model of the Pepsi had the flaw, that was the first lie Ryan told to me. I made sure months later when I bought another watch that I looked carefully at the photos before saying okay. I have a local vendor now that has honor and replaces bad timepieces. Never again will I purchase anything from InTouch until they replace my returned watch.

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
The fact that your rep was not a good one might be Ryan’s problem.

But seized by customs is just bad luck. Don’t forget you are buying fake products.
Box with papers or not will not change much to the situation.

I like to go on the forum from time to time, I really used to like this rep hobby, but the experience with customs was very painful, the next one might be a gen.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Altaman

Horology Curious
29/2/20
PG7777
I wont buy another watch from InTime again. I really believe that InTime has all their merchandising seized lately. My Daytona took over a month to arrive and it was obviously held on delivery by customs I assume. The Daytona was not operational when received so Ryan did nothing to rectify.

blomen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
Curious. How did this play out?

Sent from my iPad. Sorry for typos.

Watch-Addict12

Looking Around
19/3/20
As someone looking to purchase my first rep and was leaning towards InTime due to being a TD on here, I'm curious as well. Was this ever resolved?

USMARINE0311

Looking Around
31/3/20
PG7777
Hello, thanks for your rely. I received a non functioning Daytona from InTime, they wanted me to send it right back to them. I received detailed instructions to send it back so customs wont detain it in the original packing. I spent an additional 30 dollars to sent it back, and they claim two months later they never received. I say BS to that. Even if was seized by customs, they should honor their policy of replacement. I cant trust them ever again. The first watch I bought from them a year ago had a cosmetic issue that the QA small pic they sent me was hard to detect. Then they claim the model of the Pepsi had the flaw, that was the first lie Ryan told to me. I made sure months later when I bought another watch that I looked carefully at the photos before saying okay. I have a local vendor now that has honor and replaces bad timepieces. Never again will I purchase anything from InTouch until they replace my returned watch.

Who's your trusted vendor? can you dm me their contact info?

Altaman

Horology Curious
29/2/20
I am very happy to say that InTime finally received my Daytona watch from China Post and they fixed and sent it back to me via Air Express. I have my watch now and it is running great and a very beautiful, flawless replica. InTime restored my faith and I will be a buyer of their goods again.

Up2uimeasy

Horology Curious
26/1/19
I made my first purchase from intime over a month ago, received QC pics, approved it and intime sent to me promptly. But, the delivery tracking was all messed up and eventually got returned to intime. Intime resent my purchase but it's been over 2 weeks and the tracking number Ryan issued to me does not register. I've tried contacting Ryan a week ago to find out what's going on but I have not received a reply since. Now it's almost 2 months since my purchase and I don't know what the hell is going. Very very disappointed, I'm going back to PureTime from here on after, their service is much more professional and reliable

Up2uimeasy

Horology Curious
26/1/19
Ryan sent me an email saying that the parcel got returned to them and he said they would send it to me again in the next 2 days. A few days later Ryan sent me an email with tracking ID, but the tracking showed that it was sent via some weird Dutch post. After that, the tracking went blank and until today, I still have not been able to receive further updates. I couldn't even access the tracking site

Up2uimeasy

Horology Curious
26/1/19
They finally replied and said that the tracking site is back online but it's been over 2 weeks and it's still in Netherlands post stating that the item is 'ready for shipment.' I understand due COVID19 that airline services have been in disarray but how did my order end up in the Netherlands when they told me that it got returned to them in Guangzhou China?

ChristopherX

Horology Curious
24/1/20
Hello everybody,

I got a new watch yesterday from Intime after a lot of emailing. I respect the time it took due to the virus, but i am a bit disappointed in the watch itself. But hey, it´s my first rep so my expectations might have been a bit high. The watch itself is great, good weight to it. The bracelet on the other hand has the feel of a 10 dollar watch from a fake market. It is missing the glidelock, feels very light and flappy. The clasp on the other hand is of good quality. Compared to a real Rolex band it is oceans away. Since it was described on the site as the best Rolex bracelet yet i was a bit surprised. But maybe this is ordinary among reps.

Have a good one.

//Christopher

jeremyhuang13

OG and a Supporter
Supporter
4/10/13
I am curious to why Ryan has not posted any replies here... back in 2013-2014, he was very active.... that was when he first started as a TD (a year and half in). What happened?

loewenzahn

Mythical Poster
16/12/14
Germany
They finally replied and said that the tracking site is back online but it's been over 2 weeks and it's still in Netherlands post stating that the item is 'ready for shipment.' I understand due COVID19 that airline services have been in disarray but how did my order end up in the Netherlands when they told me that it got returned to them in Guangzhou China?

Your assumption may be wrong as Post NL is serving Asia as a carrier, shipping ww from there. May be that your package is not in the NL , but didn't even leave CN, ready for shipment. So don't give up hope....

Reactions: Up2uimeasy