• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disapointed....

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
That's what QC pics are for. If the black balance wheel was that important, you should have double checked if the balance wheel was black before the TD sent it out . Even if that means asking for more pictures .

Choc and others are correct - I totally forgot about the QC photos! I'm afraid it is your job to do your own due diligence - especially for a watch feature that was so important to you. TDs will take extra photos for you if requested to do so, but once you greenlight the watch, it is yours. The TDs are just folks that over time have been trusted as middlemen in the whole business to source these watches for us. Fancy websites do not equate to a fancy storefront-type business, don't be fooled. There are going to be times where they overlook something, so that's why they send QC photos to you for approval. There is nothing gained - and a LOT to lose - if the TDs intentionally scam us, so they don't do that - but that is not to say that mistakes don't happen. They source and sell hundreds of watches, so there will be occasions where something slips by them.

Unfortunately comparing these TDs to huge commercial enterprises like Walmart or Ebay is comparing apples to oranges - these rep factories operate under the radar, doing an illegal business, in dirty "factories" that sometimes shut doors and move shop (or are raided by authorities and close!) on a moment's notice. If I understand correctly, because it is an illegal business, the components are often made in separate shops and then put together at a "factory". So depending on what machinery they have at any one time, or what may break down, there may be an unannounced change on any one part. I think some rep buyers don't really get that point, as that is always a risk, and why examining the QC photos is your job, your shot at accepting or denying that watch. If you were unhappy with the watch, perhaps he could have tried to source you one with the black balance wheel.

Consider it a lesson learned, and move on - either sell the watch here to recoup some of your money, and attempt to find the same model with the black balance wheel (maybe use Mary to locate one for you), or forget the rep world entirely, save your money, and buy gen.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I cant understand that the TDs are treated like gods?!

Hey, he is a dealer. I am the customer.
He offers things in his shop and the customer buys them. That's it.

And in case of faults, you have to give support as a dealer. In the whole world.

But not when the holy td sells something. Than we all have to shut up and double and triple check everything.

Because TDs are holy and nobody is allowed to doubt.

Are you all that same when you buy stuff on eBay or at Walmart or wherever?
The dream if every dealer!

I'm out......

Hey, he's selling illegal fake watches, in a country where he could be arrested and put in prison for doing so.

His website is not kept up to date because it would be impossible to do so - the factories make 500 or 1000 examples of a watch, then change parts suppliers and the specs change - and they don't tell anyone they've changed the specs. He'd be changing his website every 2 or 3 months, if not more often.

You can't buy illegal, counterfeit or banned items at Walmart - plenty of illegal, counterfeit stuff for sale on eBay though - except whenever somebody buys any of it they always seem to complain after that it's counterfeit . . .

He is giving you support - he's offered you several options, but because you've been conditioned by eBay, Amazon etc, you don't find his offers acceptable.

The fact of the matter is, you rushed into buying an illegal fake watch, and now you've discovered it's not like shopping at Walmart.

You're out. . . .

Last edited:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
can you post your QC pic here please

HOTROLEX

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/8/17
End of the day, he payed for a watch from the not so trusted dealer and got sqrewed in in the ass and you moderator fagots in this website try to make excuses for the dealers 24/7 ! U guys a cooked and running a massive Chinese scam. Trusted dealer.... There is no such thing, look on every trusted dealer forum and they all have the same story, customer buys, watch arrived either dead or not as explained and it's the customer that is left to deal with it, DHGATE.COM you have buyer protection, pay by credit card if item is not as described then just open a dispute, if no resolution can be reached call your credit card company and ask them to list the transaction as a fraudulent transaction and get your money back, ever think why none of these trusted dealers allow credit card or PayPal money transfer ??? DHgate, rep watches minus the cocks on this website

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
End of the day, he payed for a watch from the not so trusted dealer and got sqrewed in in the ass and you moderator fagots in this website try to make excuses for the dealers 24/7 ! U guys a cooked and running a massive Chinese scam. Trusted dealer.... There is no such thing, look on every trusted dealer forum and they all have the same story, customer buys, watch arrived either dead or not as explained and it's the customer that is left to deal with it, DHGATE.COM you have buyer protection, pay by credit card if item is not as described then just open a dispute, if no resolution can be reached call your credit card company and ask them to list the transaction as a fraudulent transaction and get your money back, ever think why none of these trusted dealers allow credit card or PayPal money transfer ??? DHgate, rep watches minus the cocks on this website

:D Are you Francesco ?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

you know what dude i got one thing to say to you ..........FUCK YOU

Reactions: Ecender and Tucker

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Raddave

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
I’ve come to the conclusion that these people that complained in this way (seen a few recently) are here only to discredit TDs, no one with real basic intelligence will act like they do.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
I’m just waiting for the day when the complaint about rep factories and TDs is a “lack of social awareness” or “proper community engagement with critical stakeholders” that consumes the forum. It will come. Before or after outcry for the industry’s deleterious impact on climate change. We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: DD60

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I’m just waiting for the day when the complaint about rep factories and TDs is a “lack of social awareness” or “proper community engagement with critical stakeholders” that consumes the forum. It will come. Before or after outcry for the industry’s deleterious impact on climate change. We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

OK wow i read that , and i understand it not ....you must be a college boy

EDIT : and theres nothing wrong with that , just your verbal articulation is just way beyond my means of comprehension

Last edited:
Reactions: nalomb

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
OK wow i read that , and i understand it not ....you must be a college boy

Haha — guilty. Perhaps rephrased more succinctly, some people will always find something to complain about. Or to quote the ex-leper, “that’s just what Jesus said!”

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Reactions: Raddave

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Haha — guilty. Perhaps rephrased more succinctly, some people will always find something to complain about. Or to quote the ex-leper, “that’s just what Jesus said!”

Sent from the RWI mobile app

whiners will be whiners ....got ya Bro !

Reactions: nalomb

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

This ^^

Who needs 1:1 reps when you can get 0.1:1 reps for $99.99, and do a chargeback - Post-Millennial Heaven.

Reactions: stufuse and Tucker

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
I cant understand that the TDs are treated like gods?!

Hey, he is a dealer. I am the customer.
He offers things in his shop and the customer buys them. That's it.

I'm out......

TD's are not gods. They are umm, err, how shall I say it, persons who commit repeated acts which are actually punishable by law of their land or in other lands, if they are caught. whisper, criminals.

You, by purchasing a product from them might be breaking the law too, depending on your jurisdiction. I believe if you are ordering from France, it is so. I dont know about Germany or Italy or Schwize.

TDs are "trusted" because they "will" ship out what you ordered. They of course can make mistakes. But they wont outright scam you. That is a TD here, by definition.

Anyways, you say you are out of this game. That is just fine, this might not be for you. Something else will be right. I might get out of this game at some point in time too.

Banned101

Dog Breeder
10/12/19
Oh quick guys delete this guy, he is exposing how gay this website runs, hurry or more people might read what he has written