• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

InTime Review

Sevonic

Looking Around
28/10/19
Alright! So this is my first post here (please be gentle) and after looking at a few of the TD's, I decided to go with InTime! Ok, so here's the outline!

10/28 First Email to Ryan explaining I'm new and asking for stock.

10/29 Follow up email to Ryan basically just attempting to get an acknowledgement to my previous email

10/30 Ryan replies with confirmation that he has stock

It should be noted at this point, I waited for the next couple weeks, this has nothing to do with anything as far as communication speed as this was a wait I did myself.

11/16 Email to Ryan saying I'm ready to order and again, is stock available on the desired item

11/17 Ryan replies and confirms that he still has stock

11/17 Order placed

11/18 Ryan emails payment confirmation and informs me that I'll be receiving QC pics in about 7-10 days.

11/20 Receive QC images from their QC email

11/20 Images are approved.

11/20 QC department emails me saying they will ship out and provide me the tracking # when available.

11/22 Receive tracking #

11/26 Watch received.

For those curious, I got a Milgauss replica! Please see the attached image link! https://imgur.com/a/voBsaEr I'll give a more in depth review once I get this guy adjusted and wear it as my daily for the next couple weeks! Either way to sum it up, I really like my experience with InTime, I was a little nervous to pull the trigger after seeing some negative reviews, but I decided with the nature of this hobby, I wouldn't mind waiting. This process went so much more quickly and more smoothly than I expected it to, and I received the watch so much more quickly than I was expecting as well!

Thanks Ryan!!