• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Be Wary. "In Stock" does not mean in hand.

captain chaos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/15
i agree with carl a refund should not take three to four weeks, when we pay for out good they collect the money within minutes, refunds should work exactly the same way, with that being said I personally had nothing but great experience with ryan and intime, just received noob daytona from them, received within a week of placing the order

Applicator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/19
Popcornholio is having fun watching this thread. It's on you guys if this guy commits suicide from being triggered

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hey Troll maybe get a life? I answered this 15 posts above. Force me to change my user name? Like authoritarianism much?

You do seem awfully angry Carl. Is it the wife? You can share with us. Let us know if we can help.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Its ok pal. Just move on. Key board warriors at its best. No incentive in replying to them.

Lol. For a guy who has been a member 10 days you have it all figured out. Was somebody mean to you?

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
So many experienced noobs nowadays. I bet Reddit schools them well. They know how the Chinese counterfeit market works extremely well. I should learn from these noobs or join Reddit.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Tucker

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So many experienced noobs nowadays. I bet Reddit schools them well. They know how the Chinese counterfeit market works extremely well. I should learn from these noobs or join Reddit.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Yep. They have it all figured out.

Reactions: efajri

ericocean

13/11/17
The very first thing I was told by an experienced hobbyist, was "to hope for the best Expect the worst" and above all "HAVE PATIENCE!"
Ryan is not going to burn you dude!
chill Bro!