• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

InTime experience so far

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
A quick note on my tecent experience with Intime:

Ordered and received a Breitling GMT (SS Factory) a few months ago. PayPal end to end. Great watch, outside of some dirt/metal shavings inside bezel which I cleaned, great shipping experience, great follow up from InTime (specifically Ryan) to confirm receipt.

Moved on to IWC Portuguese Annual Calendar (ZF Factory). This time credit card - The gateway was a bit wonky and I ended up placing the same order 5 times because of a payment error/refresh issue, but Ryan sorted it out, no problem. Sadly, a malformed Date gear which reared it's head a day or so in (Date started to skip, then the mechanism stopped altogether. Got the watch checked out and culprit was discovered (I have to stress , ZF did not have an opportunity to check out the watch, so the issue is by my and my watch repair company's estimation at the moment). Watch sent back, after Ryan calmed my trepidacious self with a set of steps to follow and the assurance that all will be well. He now has the watch and will get it fixed, and returned. Moral of the story here, trust your trusted dealer!

Now on to the next watch: After a order for a Zenith Type 20 fell through due to a stock issue, Ryan replaced my original order with a IWC Big Pilot Le Petit Prince which arrived yesterday. I am in love, the piece is beyond reproach in my eyes, and once again a smooth buying experience.

Once I receive the Portuguese back, I'll add the repair and returns experience, but here is my overall impression:

1. I knew getting into the Rep world would not always yield 100% Satisfied results, but through the advice I received and by choosing a TD that knows the game, everything can be managed with a bit of patience and acceptance.
2. Choose your piece carefully, by reading the reviews, and ask your TD their opinion - InTime/Ryan knows the factories, and can guide you on a quality purchase plus post sales issues
3. Trust the shipping/returns advice you'll get from your TD when the time comes, and follow the recommendations to the letter.

Perhaps I am just lucky to have chosen the right TD for my needs, but I am ecstatic with my experience, and can only recommend InTime. If you are willing to accept the bumps in the road that come with the Rep game, Ryan will guide you to your next piece with confidence ;).

9cfff8d29c690abe58abd8cd1cd5dc05.jpg
adb083f7e3336f717da875238e98bca7.jpg
82a6db2bc75b12dc967602a68590ea60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

OmegaFan10

Horology Curious
14/10/19
Bought three watches from InTime. First order was an Omega, the clasp on the watch was not able to lock, complained, they sent me a replacement clasp. Second order was for three watches. After I paid the full amount, it turned out one of the watches was not available. The other two arrived. One is not exactly looking like the pictures, can be my fault not to factor in the lighting of those pics. Other watch broke the first time I wanted to set the time. The crown doesn't catch on the tread when I want to screw it back, basically it just turns freely in both directions, rendering the water resistance of the watch to zero. I told Ryan, his response, verbatim, "can you fix the issue".

I also wanted a refund for the watch that was out of stock, he said he refunded I should check my account. Needless to say, there's no refund.

If he refunds, I will update this post.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Bought three watches from InTime. First order was an Omega, the clasp on the watch was not able to lock, complained, they sent me a replacement clasp. Second order was for three watches. After I paid the full amount, it turned out one of the watches was not available. The other two arrived. One is not exactly looking like the pictures, can be my fault not to factor in the lighting of those pics. Other watch broke the first time I wanted to set the time. The crown doesn't catch on the tread when I want to screw it back, basically it just turns freely in both directions, rendering the water resistance of the watch to zero. I told Ryan, his response, verbatim, "can you fix the issue".

I also wanted a refund for the watch that was out of stock, he said he refunded I should check my account. Needless to say, there's no refund.

If he refunds, I will update this post.

I see you're spamming the forum with this excrement - let me post the same reply to you in every one of your posts.

So the first problem (the clasp) was sorted out by the dealer - ergo, it's not a problem.

The second order, one of the watches wasn't available - this actually does happen, even in the real world - And one of the watches doesn't, IYDSO, look like the pics . . . And another watch had a problem with the crown, and the dealer asked if you were able to fix it.

If he says he's refunded you, then he's refunded you, but it's not going to be an immediate refund - it may take a couple of weeks - yes, really, a couple of weeks.

The only problem I can see here, IMNSFHFO, is that you seem to be over dramatizing the whole experience.

When the TD asked if you were able to sort out the problem with the crown (what he actually meant was, were you able to find a solution on your own to the problem), did it occur to you to reply ?

Did you look on the forum to see if anybody else had the same problem, if they found a solution ? Did you make a thread asking opinions on what the problem with the crown could be, if it is an easy fix, or if it should be returned to the TD ?

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
A quick note on my tecent experience with Intime:

Ordered and received a Breitling GMT (SS Factory) a few months ago. PayPal end to end. Great watch, outside of some dirt/metal shavings inside bezel which I cleaned, great shipping experience, great follow up from InTime (specifically Ryan) to confirm receipt.

Moved on to IWC Portuguese Annual Calendar (ZF Factory). This time credit card - The gateway was a bit wonky and I ended up placing the same order 5 times because of a payment error/refresh issue, but Ryan sorted it out, no problem. Sadly, a malformed Date gear which reared it's head a day or so in (Date started to skip, then the mechanism stopped altogether. Got the watch checked out and culprit was discovered (I have to stress , ZF did not have an opportunity to check out the watch, so the issue is by my and my watch repair company's estimation at the moment). Watch sent back, after Ryan calmed my trepidacious self with a set of steps to follow and the assurance that all will be well. He now has the watch and will get it fixed, and returned. Moral of the story here, trust your trusted dealer!

Now on to the next watch: After a order for a Zenith Type 20 fell through due to a stock issue, Ryan replaced my original order with a IWC Big Pilot Le Petit Prince which arrived yesterday. I am in love, the piece is beyond reproach in my eyes, and once again a smooth buying experience.

Once I receive the Portuguese back, I'll add the repair and returns experience, but here is my overall impression:

1. I knew getting into the Rep world would not always yield 100% Satisfied results, but through the advice I received and by choosing a TD that knows the game, everything can be managed with a bit of patience and acceptance.
2. Choose your piece carefully, by reading the reviews, and ask your TD their opinion - InTime/Ryan knows the factories, and can guide you on a quality purchase plus post sales issues
3. Trust the shipping/returns advice you'll get from your TD when the time comes, and follow the recommendations to the letter.

Perhaps I am just lucky to have chosen the right TD for my needs, but I am ecstatic with my experience, and can only recommend InTime. If you are willing to accept the bumps in the road that come with the Rep game, Ryan will guide you to your next piece with confidence ;).

9cfff8d29c690abe58abd8cd1cd5dc05.jpg
adb083f7e3336f717da875238e98bca7.jpg
82a6db2bc75b12dc967602a68590ea60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I can now add my returns/repair experience: EXCELLENT!! The watch is on my arm and operating as expected: Thanks Ryan, great experience!

KalKala

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/18
I can only subscribe with your positive experience with Ryan @ InTime: I also bought several fine replicas there and a couple of misses (Out of Stock) too, but again I replaced the missing pieces with some other watches I liked. Only once a GF Breitling Blackbird broke the winding wheel plus some more, and after I found I wasn't able to find the proper replacements I sent it back as instructed, got it fixed and now it's running perfectly.
I should add the first order was for a Navitimer and only after I used my CC to pay for the order I came to know it was not available: if I was a little upset I was more deluded at first but after we cleared up these issues (they do not constantly update their site) and with good Ryan's advises I ended up receiving some pieces I really do like.

fraser3710

Known Member
21/3/17
Can I just add that I also ordered a watch that was out of stock a few months ago and he offered a refund which I received within a couple of days.
Great communication, which led me to ordering a PAM 1616 last week. Now excitedly waiting on QC pics.
Website and communication very good.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk