• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very disappointed with Intime.

Randzzz

16/9/10
Bought three watches from InTime. [...message truncated...]

Let me be another to express disappointment in you for literally copy-pasting your own message in FIVE DIFFERENT THREADS. Your efforts are clearly less about informing others than to exact some sort of revenge for perceived problems (about which I'm not judging — you may be right or wrong). As a fellow member of longstanding, I would ask that you PLEASE not spam the board in this way. There are processes in place where members can complain and receive assistance regarding their interactions with approved vendors, and YOUR WAY (SPAMMING THE SAME MESSAGE in multiple threads) is not the way to get that help.

P.S. Subsequent edit: I see you really aren't a longstanding member, having joined just last month. Ok, I hope you'll take this as friendly guidance from a 9-year member... What you've done makes no friends here and does nothing to build your case (again, no judgments about the case particulars — although I see that tripdog , one of the most valued members of the RWI community, has provided some vital guidance in that regard which I hope you'll heed).

Last edited: