• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Horrible Experience - Avoid In-Time

Cnoblenyc01

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/9/19
You do realize that you broke the number one rule on here by doing an unauthorized chargeback?

HAHAHA ... like 'm going to let some shill-clown decide if I can protect my finances??? lmao.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Breaking this rule is just....
Please allow me to have a look in my toolbox.

BAM!

Love my ban hammer.

Where do all these idiots come from...?

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
HAHAHA ... like 'm going to let some shill-clown decide if I can protect my finances??? lmao.

HAHAHAHABla Bla Bla . . . he who laughs last, laughs because he's an idiot.

Stupid little fuck.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Pretty sure he was talking about his reddit-buddies who experienced the same "issues"...

...do we deserve those special snowflakes from there?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Funny thing is that since he so want to protect his finance, we'll do him a favor and warn other TD not to do any business with him, that way he'll really be protected against any charge on his card :giggle:

Reactions: Dynaduck

MAX66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/19
italy
well said GLAUDE.
after all, selection cannot be made at the entrance ......
Rather you elderly MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERs never tire of reminding new users that they are buying REP and non-GEN watches covered by warranty and assistance.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
On Sept 25th, I contacted In-Time about availability of a Rolex model and was informed it was available and in stock. As soon as I placed the order, was then told 7-10 working days to get it in stock. Okay, not happy, but can live with it.

10 days later, I asked for an update: "QC will be ready in a few days".

15 more days later: "QC will be ready in 3-5 days"

Figured this 'game' wasn't going to stop until I went past my time to dispute the CC charge so I requested a refund.

They did so; however, I "...can expect to receive it within 3-4 weeks due to the international nature of the transfer."

Which is completely false. I do business all over the world professionally and can attest to the fact it takes 3 days with Visa/MC.

More than happy to forward email chain if there is any doubts.

Where this all went wrong was you figuring ' this 'game' wasn't going to stop until i went past the time to dispute the CC charge so i requested a refund ' .

The watch was simply out of stock ! The TD's don't make the watches or have stockrooms full of watches , they are middlemen /sales outfits . They have taken your order for a watch that they think is readily available , then find out from the factory/watch market that it isn't . This sometimes happens chap when buying illegal counterfeit goods from China . Perhaps the factory are waiting on crystals or hands to be supplied so they can make the next batch . This isn't Amazon !

I have had watches land at my door in 7 days enquiry/payment/QC/delivery /receipt from China . I have other watches 'Go out of stock ' and waited 6-8 weeks .

You don't say which Rolex model you had enquired about ? I suspect it was a Noob Daytona ? Buyers often have to wait for these obviously something in the factories supply chain is slowing down how quickly they can get these out . Anybody who actual reads the fourm knows this 'you may have to wait ' for this model . Even if it isn't patience is sometimes paramount in transactions .

In fact lets be honest really you just 'pissed your pants ' and started to panic that you had sent your money into the ether of the internet , and been ripped off never to see a watch by some Chinese charlatan . The TD's don't work like that , i suggest buying reps isn't for you . Perhaps stick to the legitimate international business you do all round the world ( which i suspect is buying socks on Ebay or phone chargers on Amazon ) .

Last edited:
Reactions: Eldonsimon

cnoblenyc02

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/10/19
So in order to be fair to TD:

UPDATE: The refund was made in full - no fees removed.

(Go ahead and ban this account too... not that I'll ever be back...)

Last edited:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

You got it Chris Noble, ill ban this account too when i get some free time .....

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
If anything, this site and its amazing staff should quell any anxieties about non-delivery and non-refunding from a TD--simply does not and will not happen with a TD.... Intime is one of the best of breed. The OPs actions and fully-entitled-normal-economy-consumer-rights mentality, with all of its impatience and arrogance, are what is making this site a risk for dealers and modders, and will inevitably drive up prices from us as we factor in the damage cost of doing business with people like the OP, of which statistically the number is only increasing. I fully agree with the comments from the moderators, but I think RWI does not sufficiently appreciate the level of re-education using a site like RWI and a TD network like the one proposed here requires for the normal nervous consumer. Maybe it is unfeasible and pedantic, but I still advocate an entrance quiz the needs to be passed before people can become members here in addition to the minimum post count for selling. Question #1: Are you entitled to PP and CC chargebacks from a TD before contacting a moderator? Answer: NO. If you answered incorrectly, you fail.

Reactions: BIONONE

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course

Brown-ed.

I bet you have another account lurking here, we'll see :hehehe: