• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Horrible Experience - Avoid In-Time

Cnoblenyc01

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/9/19
On Sept 25th, I contacted In-Time about availability of a Rolex model and was informed it was available and in stock. As soon as I placed the order, was then told 7-10 working days to get it in stock. Okay, not happy, but can live with it.

10 days later, I asked for an update: "QC will be ready in a few days".

15 more days later: "QC will be ready in 3-5 days"

Figured this 'game' wasn't going to stop until I went past my time to dispute the CC charge so I requested a refund.

They did so; however, I "...can expect to receive it within 3-4 weeks due to the international nature of the transfer."

Which is completely false. I do business all over the world professionally and can attest to the fact it takes 3 days with Visa/MC.

More than happy to forward email chain if there is any doubts.

colea

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/18
europe
InTime is not a watch manufacturer ! is a reseller. no stock available -no watch.
InTime he is an excellent seller so don't try to ruin his reputation for nothing

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
You do business professionally all over the world, ok. We're talking illegal business here though. You would have known this if you had taken your time to read. Not just register, buy a watch and post this as your very first contribution to the forum. You'll get your money back, but don't come here posting again when you realize you're not getting all of your money back. There will be transaction fees...

Reactions: 5t3f4n

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
I am super surprised to see how far have you come with learning about this forum and Intime... and then you fail to understand the simplicity of how this works

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Cnoblenyc01 is a clueless noob wants to look rich by buying a counterfeit good online but don't understand the how the replica world works.

Save your hard earned cash by buying a Casio from Amazon or Tesco.

Get a better paying job so you can buy the real deal from an authorized dealer.

Good luck!

Cnoblenyc01

Banned
29/9/19
You do business professionally all over the world, ok. We're talking illegal business here though. You would have known this if you had taken your time to read. Not just register, buy a watch and post this as your very first contribution to the forum. You'll get your money back, but don't come here posting again when you realize you're not getting all of your money back. There will be transaction fees...

Hence why I disputed it with the bank.

Cnoblenyc01

Banned
29/9/19
Did they give you a $20 "gift" to post? lmao... later shills. I'll stick to the other Rep forum.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Did they give you a $20 "gift" to post? lmao... later shills. I'll stick to the other Rep forum.

Good luck with that..

honestly mate, you gotta have patience in this game... you’re dealing with ilegal Chinese salesmen that, yes want your hard earned cash, and will tell you that everything is fine and that you won’t have to worry about a thing.... but on the other hand they will deliver you with your purchase... so you’re the one that needs to “shill”, welcome to this game and enjoy your waiting time.... otherwise get another hobby because you’ll have plenty of situations like this....

Reactions: efajri

Cnoblenyc01

Banned
29/9/19
Disputed what? Transaction fees?

Let me spell it out for ya: I disputed the charge on the credit card with the issuing bank. Hence, I will get 100% back regardless of what they think is going to be taken as "transaction fees".

I hope we can continue this conversation - that way others won't fall victim to this "trusted" seller.... see, the shill-clonw's attacks actually makes my point that much more clear.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Let me spell it out for ya: I disputed the charge on the credit card with the issuing bank. Hence, I will get 100% back regardless of what they think is going to be taken as "transaction fees".

I hope we can continue this conversation - that way others won't fall victim to this "trusted" seller.... see, the shill-clonw's attacks actually makes my point that much more clear.

You do realize that you broke the number one rule on here by doing an unauthorized chargeback?

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Chargeback. Rude to mods. Hang on, just need to get my :jerry:

Cnoblenyc01

Banned
29/9/19
Good luck with that..

honestly mate, you gotta have patience in this game... you’re dealing with ilegal Chinese salesmen that, yes want your hard earned cash, and will tell you that everything is fine and that you won’t have to worry about a thing.... but on the other hand they will deliver you with your purchase... so you’re the one that needs to “shill”, welcome to this game and enjoy your waiting time.... otherwise get another hobby because you’ll have plenty of situations like this....

See mate, people on this site are not interested in hearing an opinion / experience that doesn't fulfill whatever fantasy of superiority complex or illusions of self-importance. They just want to hear their own narrative and attack those that don't regurgitate it. My experience was horrible - I know for a fact others are having issues too but don't want to be attacked for expressing it. I personally don't care... attack away. It's entertaining.