• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st order from Intime

Mark1976

Horology Curious
24/8/19
I ordered from them Sep 3 and I was told the watch would be shipped in 7 to 10 days. I've inquired 3 times since then and nobody is responding to me. I'm getting worried I've been ripped off. I will continue to post updates.

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
Trusted dealers will not rip you off..
they can be a little slow to respond, but usually its because they have no updates for you, and are probably waiting on watch from factory.
do not panic, patience is the key.
a couple of weeks since ordering is not time to be concerned.

Mark1976

Horology Curious
24/8/19
All the posts about InTime have previously said how great they are with communication and I'm telling you it's shit.

RUPennybags

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/19
USA
Did you already get your QC photos? After I placed my order it took 7 to 10 days to get my QC photos. Granted, it was Day 10 when I actually received them but they came on time perfectly. I asked for closer photos and they delivered those within 24 hours. I GLd my watch and it’s on its way. I haven’t had one bit of problems with communication with them with my current experience

Mark1976

Horology Curious
24/8/19
After numerous emails I finally heard back and they've just told me they don't even have my watch in stock. If I didn't reach out to them I don't feel they would have contacted me at all.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
After numerous emails I finally heard back and they've just told me they don't even have my watch in stock. If I didn't reach out to them I don't feel they would have contacted me at all.
This has happened to me. I've learned to email the dealer before making the online purchase first to confirm it's in Stock. No matter who the dealer is.

Billy Longpockets

12/7/19
UK
Mark, so sorry to hear that it all gone tits up.. Hopefully someone on the forum can give you some advice on what to do next...

Mark1976

Horology Curious
24/8/19
Okay I've heard back from them again and now they say in another week they might have the watch. I'll post again next week.

Billy Longpockets

12/7/19
UK
Stay with it... If they do mess you about then get advice from the forum.. Do not ask for your money back....

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Buying reps involves ups and downs, sometimes it's all wrapped up within a week, sometimes it'll take 3 weeks only to get QCs, that's how it goes...
Be patient...

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk