• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just bought a watch

geaton

Horology Curious
12/3/19
I ordered from the site by debit card, and it first said my payment wasn’t received but it had been taken from my bank, i then emailed the site to say this had happened, then I get an email to say it was received. I felt like this was a scam but I wasn’t too sure, there are so many good reviews for the site.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I think you just bought a watch on their website and paid by debit card. At first they didn't get notification of your payment, then after you'd emailed them, they checked and found that they had in fact received your payment.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
I think they are quite honest for confirming they received your payment by debit card. What if they had said "we didnt receive payment"? Then? You would have made a second payment.

geaton

Horology Curious
12/3/19
Yeah, it was because at first it said the payment failed, then after I showed it came out my bank they said they received it, but I believe they’re reliable, just to wait and see when I get my QC pics now, first time buyer also

geaton

Horology Curious
12/3/19
I asked how long my QC pics would take, and I have been told they never ordered the watch ? How is that possible when I was in contact with them the whole time and the order was confirmed, they have now told me wait 4-5 days. I don’t feel safe using this site, I feel like I have been scammed, but I can’t speak too soon, I will be patient and update