• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF Max Hulk Faulty Movement

Shizzle33

Looking Around
4/4/15
Ordered a Hulk VRF Max A2836 from Intime, received the watch in good time and appeared to be good aesthetic appearance. I didn't use it right away as I was planning to take it with me for a holiday.

On the first day of wearing it, I found it was keeping very poor time, losing 1 hour every 4 or so. Following 1 day of this the hour and minute hand stopped moving all-together. I can feel when attempting to adjust with the crown that the movement has slipped and is faulty. It's not functional at all.

I contacted Ryan to request a return for a new piece or credit towards another purchase. He said that it has to be returned, at my expense, for the movement to be repaired and then posted back.

I'm disappointed with the outcome as it was brand new watch that never worked properly. I have to pay the extra cost of return post and have a brand new watch repaired rather than replaced/credited. I have worn the watch since (no other watch to wear!) so it's no longer in brand new condition. Do you guys think this is reasonable?

Cheers

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Yes. Beyond reasonable. Your best option is to get it fixed using a swiss ETA and it will last for a lifetime.

Last edited:

Shizzle33

Looking Around
4/4/15
Ok thanks. I was expecting a replacement or credit as I said but seems local repair is best outcome in this situation.

Cheers!