• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3rd Purchase from Ryan , 3rd Time Happy

lewisfr1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/14
Australia
Just recently had my ARF Submariner arrive , it's my third watch from In Time in the last couple of years.

I stuffed up ,by ordering the wrong watch , and after a few emails back and forward Ryan fixed it up for me , ( the man must have the patience of a Saint to put up with us ).

So apart from my mistake ,it was a very smooth transaction as previously experienced before , so will use again , next time I see something Iv'e got to have :)

mserra916

Looking Around
6/3/19
If I don’t have Bitcoin or Litecoin, how can I make a payment to him? There are no other options available for me to make a payment.

lewisfr1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/14
Australia
If I don’t have Bitcoin or Litecoin, how can I make a payment to him? There are no other options available for me to make a payment.

I paid by Paypal , but he was probably OK with that as I had bought two watches from him before.

Anakey

Known Member
25/8/15
Just recently had my ARF Submariner arrive , it's my third watch from In Time in the last couple of years.

I stuffed up ,by ordering the wrong watch , and after a few emails back and forward Ryan fixed it up for me , ( the man must have the patience of a Saint to put up with us ).

So apart from my mistake ,it was a very smooth transaction as previously experienced before , so will use again , next time I see something Iv'e got to have :)

Ryan is always awesome :)

Any pictures to share? About to also order a Hulk but I’m torn between ARF/Noob V9. What made you go ARF?