• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone used WesternUnion to pay Ryan

Balboa

Known Member
9/6/19
Hi guys I’m about to purchase a watch from Ryan and was gonna use the WesternUnion union app which gives me various options .has anyone else paid like this

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
I haven't used WU, but just a warning, I tried to pay using xendpay as recommended by Ryan and got flagged by their compliance department and was asked to provide an invoice and website address which for obvious reasons I couldn't, the transaction was cancelled and I had a nightmare getting a refund, after nearly 7 weeks I needed to do a credit card chargeback and that was touch and go because of how xendpay was playing the rules.

Avoid xendpay at all costs, I believe that they are bordering on scammers the way they treated me and others I have read reviews online

ask ryan about the best option being offered by WU to use

Last edited:
Reactions: Balboa

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Hi guys I’m about to purchase a watch from Ryan and was gonna use the WesternUnion union app which gives me various options .has anyone else paid like this

Don't use the App. Go to a physical location and say the money is for a translator for translation services. Should be pretty easy to send. Using the App with CC is always a issue, because WU is afraid of charge backs and stuff.

Balboa

Known Member
9/6/19
Thanks a lot guys , I was going going to use the app awith the fast pay bank transfer option allowing Ryan to collect the cash from a branch but now after the advice I’ll be depositing cash at a branch. Only thing is I’m not 100% I’ve used Ryan genuine website, I used intimewatches.co but now believe it to be intime04.co are these the same or can u advise on the real deal web page ,nice one and thanks for saving me unnecessary hassle????????

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida

My first.purchase from Ryan was WU for about 2200 usd. I went to my bank and they did the transfer. I am.glad me.and Ryan are I PayPal status now.