• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Ryan - Bitcoin - Cartier Ronde Solo 36mm

watches2get

Horology Curious
23/4/19
Created an account so I can keep those who are curious updated!

After waiting quite a bit of time for my bitcoin to process, I have sent the bitcoin to Ryan today. He has great patience, and has been awesome to deal with/communicate with so far!

I ordered a Cartier Ronde Solo 36mm - looking forward to getting pictures of It.

Hopefully my next update will be soon!

grandhotel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/16
I've never used bitcoin for any transaction, are there any fees involved?

watches2get

Horology Curious
23/4/19
Yes, they charge a percentage of the total amount of bitcoin you purchase/sell. Once purchased, It is free to send the bitcoin to someone else.

It also takes some time to be able to send the bitcoin to someone else, my bitcoin was on hold for about 12 days - so I would recommend adding the money to your bitcoin wallet ahead of time. Thankfully Ryan was extremely patient and understood the waiting situation I was stuck in.

Speaking of payment, I am still waiting to hear from him regarding my payment confirmation.

Noxuming

Horology Curious
2/5/19
Fees are really small if you're willing to put some effort.

1) Make coinbase account
2) Make bank deposit $ to your coinbase account (free of charge)
3) Deposit your $ from coinbase.com to pro.coinbase.com
4) Buy BTC on pro.coinbase.com (fee is like 80 cents if you spend 380$).
5) Send your BTC to dealer via pro.coinbase.com (no fees)

Yeah it's little bit work and you need to know what you're doing, but you will save that 30$ fee.

Reactions: watches2get

watches2get

Horology Curious
23/4/19
Update 5/2/19

About 24 hours after payment, Ryan has confirmed he has received the bitcoin. I should be receiving the QC images in about 3-6 days. I will keep everyone updated!

watches2get

Horology Curious
23/4/19
Update 5/4/19:

QC image received, and the watch looks just as pictured on the website. I’ve approved the watch and now I am waiting for shipment. Really excited!

Last edited:

watches2get

Horology Curious
23/4/19
Update 5/13/19:

My watch has been shipped and is going to be here in two days. It does require signature confirmation - does anyone know if this is normal?

watches2get

Horology Curious
23/4/19
Update 5/16/19:

It appears the watch has just cleared customs - "clearance processing complete" - let's hope I receive the watch soon!

watches2get

Horology Curious
23/4/19
Update 5/16/19:

I received the watch today! The watch looks amazing and I am extremely happy with it! Will be ordering from Ryan again soon.