• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V8 no date ordered

WatchitBoris

Horology Curious
12/4/19
Hi everyone,

After a search for the right TD I decided to find my ND sub V8 Noob with Ryan. Made a credit card payment on 23rd April 2019 (yesterday). It was processed today with only $12 transaction fee/exchange rate difference which I'm pretty happy with. The watch was $358 + $50 EU triangle shipping. If you plan to use a cc payment like me, you might get a message that the credit card didnt go through or that the order was already made for your item . Just wait for a day till it gets processed. So far Ryan was very responsive and clear about the order status. Since I'm buying a rep for the first time, this is very important and not all dealers I've made a contact with has shown clear communication. So thanks Ryan, looking forward to get the QC photos and hope to get a nice one too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

WatchitBoris

Horology Curious
12/4/19
Well what do you say! QC photos came in only a day after the payment was processed. Very nice surprise from InTime! Not very good image resolution to see the fine details (eg lume and pip application) tho' but by the looks of it, no major alignment issues which is the most important to me. Even seems the clasp is not completely flush which is more true to the original. Now the wait begins!
28d1b51b02a768c24503b621aa91b3c0.jpg
cca9c7db046d7704b001061a6b4b7343.jpg
65164d5092f7de5d303b5d656cf75953.jpg
c2fb38a6d243e4b4789dd39a9407e321.jpg
197b67c4aeaccfb5f010e4a643a16613.jpg

WatchitBoris

Horology Curious
12/4/19
So the watch came today with no problem whatsoever. Ryan provided responses on every single of my questions and I had some!
I have to say I'm very pleased with how the watch looks and feels. Every little "tell" is invisible to the eye. I've held the gen no date sub in my hands and to me holding this rep it feels the same. The biggest difference in my opinion is in the bracelet. Rep bracelet works just fine with the gliding clasp and I love it but the gen one looks and feels more refined in details. I repeat, in details! It's a replica after all.

So this is the time line of my order:

2019-05-07 Arrived
2019-04-27 Shipped
2019-04-26 QC Approved, Pending Shipment.2019-04-25 images sent
2019-04-24 Payment Received
2019-04-23 CC Payment

Top service from Ryan!
Recommend 100%

Last edited:

TheTaskbarSociety

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
So the watch came today with no problem whatsoever. Ryan provided responses on every single of my questions and I had some!
I have to say I'm very pleased with how the watch looks and feels. Every little "tell" is invisible to the eye. I've held the gen no date sub in my hands and to me holding this rep it feels the same. The biggest difference in my opinion is in the bracelet. Rep bracelet works just fine with the gliding clasp and I love it but the gen one looks and feels more refined in details. I repeat, in details! It's a replica after all.

So this is the time line of my order:

2019-05-07 Arrived
2019-04-27 Shipped
2019-04-26 QC Approved, Pending Shipment.2019-04-25 images sent
2019-04-24 Payment Received
2019-04-23 CC Payment

Top service from Ryan!
Recommend 100%

Were you able to pay via CC? I've never met someone who was able to pay via CC and not get an error message.

WatchitBoris

Horology Curious
12/4/19
Were you able to pay via CC? I've never met someone who was able to pay via CC and not get an error message.
Yeah! The message said that the card can't be used and that the order was already processed or something like that so it was a bit suspicious to me. But waited over night to see if it's going to get processed and it did. Ryan confirmed it right away.

watches2get

Horology Curious
23/4/19
Thanks for the great updates! I am currently having a great experience with Ryan so far as well!

Question for you - did your shipment require a signature? As mine appears to require a signature

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
Thanks for the great updates! I am currently having a great experience with Ryan so far as well!

Question for you - did your shipment require a signature? As mine appears to require a signature

I personally didn‘t had that experience with a required signature for the package. My last 2 orders came without a required signature.. and i think my next one comes same as the last 2..

watches2get

Horology Curious
23/4/19
I personally didn‘t had that experience with a required signature for the package. My last 2 orders came without a required signature.. and i think my next one comes same as the last 2..

Was yours shipped through DHL?

WatchitBoris

Horology Curious
12/4/19

I used EU shipping via UK and it came with regular post. Royal mail than my local post service. Signature needed but in my experience they would let anyone who is found at the adress of delivery to sign it. Hope it helps!

tshold

Horology Curious
17/12/18
Looks fantastic! I ordered and paid for this exact same watch on May 8th but now they are out of stock so I am waiting for Ryan to get more! Yours looks fantastic though, so it appears worth the wait.

RyzaWowser

Looking Around
21/5/19
Hey bro, I am glad you are happy with your watch. Just have a quick question here. Does the ceramic bezel have a small gap underneath it? and does bezel give out an audible click when you press it down to the case?
Cheers

Endless11

Horology Curious
31/3/19
mine came with a broken bracelet. Now I have no idea if and when I'm getting it back with all the things going on there. I understand there are some technical issues with the factories but the websites are still taking orders on similar models so I a have no idea what's going on. According to somebody who knows about these things, the reps have good parts but poor assemble so when it's good it's great and when it's bad it gets ugly.