• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Opinion on Richard Mille & Audemars Piguet

BBliss2734

Looking Around
22/4/19
Hey guys,

I'm new to the RWI and new to the whole replica watch community. I’m thinking about purchasing a Richard Mille and maybe an Audemars from Ryan. I’ve read the reviews and he seems like the best Rep dealer out there. Has anyone ever gotten a Richard Mille or Audemars from his site? If so, what are your thoughts? Would like to order in the next week or two so any feedback is appreciated!

Brian

TheTaskbarSociety

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
Hey guys,

I'm new to the RWI and new to the whole replica watch community. I’m thinking about purchasing a Richard Mille and maybe an Audemars from Ryan. I’ve read the reviews and he seems like the best Rep dealer out there. Has anyone ever gotten a Richard Mille or Audemars from his site? If so, what are your thoughts? Would like to order in the next week or two so any feedback is appreciated!

Brian

Ryan & Intime will be your best option. However, Richard Mille's from ANY dealer needs some work. They're very unrealistic, however, it's only the body that needs a touch up.

luxe

Horology Curious
13/6/15
Hey guys,

Brian

Did you end up ordering a watch? I’m looking at the AP Royal Oak. 2 tone. Any feedback is appreciated.