• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC Mk XVIII LPP MKS v2 (IW327004)

Azule1

Horology Curious
15/5/18
Hi All

Finally pulled the trigger on a mark XVIII that I have been eyeing off for a while. Ryan has been great so far, responding quickly to all my pre purchase questions.

I decided not to mess around with CC and declined payments and went straight for BTC. I placed the order on 17/04/19 and received payment information the following day. About 12 hours after I sent the BTC Ryan confirmed he had received it!

Now comes the worst part, waiting for QC and the watch to arrive...

Will be sure to keep you guys updated on the process.

Azule1

Horology Curious
15/5/18
As a heads up to everyone I received QC pics today, only 2 business days after Ryan confirmed payment. Very happy with Ryan’s service and the speed of everything so far!

TheTaskbarSociety

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
Hi All

Finally pulled the trigger on a mark XVIII that I have been eyeing off for a while. Ryan has been great so far, responding quickly to all my pre purchase questions.

I decided not to mess around with CC and declined payments and went straight for BTC. I placed the order on 17/04/19 and received payment information the following day. About 12 hours after I sent the BTC Ryan confirmed he had received it!

Now comes the worst part, waiting for QC and the watch to arrive...

Will be sure to keep you guys updated on the process.

Very smart to skip CC! I've seen a grand total of 1 CC payment go through, and I have no idea how they did it.

If you're shipping to the US, expect it in about 2 weeks. Anywhere else may take up to 3 weeks. Just depends on a few factors.