• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time Intime buyer... first time online order

Jamezboogies03

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19
Just received my QC pictures for my 2 part order.....I must say up to this point ...

Rolex sub 116610ln black

I find my self very appreciative of the service,as well as communication!

Worked me through payment method, cc would not go through
​​​​​​
After coinbase payment received....ran into a problem with the watch I choose not being made with the movement I was interested in!!!

​​​​​​But no hesitation was offered a diff option as far as movement... Once the change was improved in less then 24 hours I was sent QC pics of the watch....

Deff. Happy with what I veiwed!

Also received pic of the Rolex box and papers I ordered along side the watch!!!!

Just waiting on shipping!

But very satisfied with the customer service... Intime is on it!!!

Jamezboogies03

28/2/19
I do have a ? On the A2824 ....am I correct in assuming I should opt not to manually wind this movement?

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
You can manually wind it, I wind all my automatic watches before I put them on each day

Jamezboogies03

28/2/19
I originally orderd the Submarine BP 116610 LN V2 Version SS Case Black dial On Miyota 9015

But was told they do not make the watch on that movement
I was only told they had the same watch on A2824
I asked for make/model/factory and didn't get an answer but was sent QC photos and was satisfied by the QC photos.....

Jamezboogies03

28/2/19
Well it's already being shipped, there will be and always is a next time! The QC photos look good to me...I'm happy with it

Jamezboogies03

28/2/19
Didn't mean my post in a negative way...I do see how it looks tho....advice always welcome......I've seen arfs and noobs.....each one has there strong points! I honestly am a noob...I have had a sub I bought here in town...but the movement was garbage...I went to get it fixed and I was told it would be better just to get a good one so I was pointed to intime....I primarily wanted the miyota because the owner at the watch and jewlery shop I go to is a citizen ad..and I could get it serviced and worked on there cheap. But I honestly don't know in depth about arf or noob I just see the looks and where certain versions are stronger then others...I always here noob what's the big deal with arf and noob? There the cream of the crop..I fig they were just another factory

Jamezboogies03

28/2/19
Also I only have limited info on the watch just seen QC...and I've read and understand why you can't just throw QC photos all over the forums all I was told is the watch I primarily selected was not being made anymore but would I accept watch on 2824 so I don't know if it's the same factory ect .I looked at the 2824s on intime and I wouldn't know if it was any of them or the exact same watch I chose but on a deff movement

Jamezboogies03

28/2/19
Found out it was BP factory same watch as link above but on 2824 movement .... Will add pictures when received...I've read it's best to not hand wind the 2824? Can anyone tell me if this is true

Jamezboogies03

28/2/19
Not a BP factory? Cracked the back open it's deff an A2824 but dosnt bp factory also only do the black engravings on clasp? Also no crown at 6...went to my buddy's who's an ad for citizens...seikos ect. Has a local watch shop he says he thinks it's a newer version....any into from anyone would be appreciated...what I do know is that I lucked out with an upgrade at the same price as my original order

Jamezboogies03

28/2/19
Ordered the box at the same time as the watch......so extra deff happy I added it on.

Jamezboogies03

28/2/19
They match them for you on tag and card... They match the numbers on the rehaut as well as under the bracket on the case

Reactions: VitZan