Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Order placed, issue with shipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order placed, issue with shipment

So far the experience with Ryan has been good. Loved that he gets back via email very quickly. Only been javiha issues with the shipment. It was sent via EMS but there has been no updates since the 6th March. The package seems to be idle

1st March: CC payment received
    3rd March: QC pictures received
    4th March: QC pictures approved
    5th March: Tracking Number Received

where's your destination? be patience with the shipping.
    after i received the trakcing mummer, it took 10 days to get the package

what watch did you ordered?

Comment

To Australia. It's been about 8 days now. The shipment is with EMS however the tracking status says that it's been returned to the sender???

I got the Hublot Big bang steel (BIG BANG V6.5 FACTORY SS BEZEL & CASE ON BLACK RUBBER STRAP)

Comment

Name of the game is patience m8

Comment

Yea, trying to stay patient. Just excited to get my hands on this rep and the fact that tracking status mentioning that it's been returned to the sender got me a bit worried

Comment

If it's been returned to sender, you should probably speak with the TD.

Comment

I had sent an email last night to Ryan. Hopefully should receive some updates soon!

Comment

Update: Ryan got back to me. Will issue another tracking number. Apparently, the package never even left for Australia

Comment

15th March: Shipped again, new tracking number

Comment

Working...
                  X