• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Delivery to Germany

rwigeewhiz

Horology Curious
15/2/19
Hi All,

has anyone ordered to germany?
i asked via mail and he answered back stating he would send via EU SHIPPING and avoiding customs.

Is this the standard way?
Ive read about triangle shipping thru england.

Thanks for giving me an answer to this question even though it might have been dealt with multiple times.

g

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
Hi All,

has anyone ordered to germany?
i asked via mail and he answered back stating he would send via EU SHIPPING and avoiding customs.

Is this the standard way?
Ive read about triangle shipping thru england.

Thanks for giving me an answer to this question even though it might have been dealt with multiple times.

g

Yes the triangle shipping is standard and is definitely safer than direct shipping. my watch was delivered via uk and arrived on time. I can only recommend it!

btw - It was exactly 10 days from the day of the payment until the package arrived

Emporio

Known Member
12/6/16
Always use triangle shipping as our customs are rather ‚strict‘ when it comes to counterfeint products, especially watches. Plus there is the risk of them informing the gen manufacturers which might cause further problems. So stick to triangle shipping, it‘s really worth it (I say this as a german guy ;-))

rwigeewhiz

Horology Curious
15/2/19
Hey Guys,
update: parcel has now gone on its journey and arrived in the uk and the tracking states : arrived at location.
intime stated that after this , there would be a second tracking number for its further journey.
has anyone got a clue as to when and from whom i will receive this second tracking number?

excited ;)))

Rangemaster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/15
EU
Hey Guys,
update: parcel has now gone on its journey and arrived in the uk and the tracking states : arrived at location.
intime stated that after this , there would be a second tracking number for its further journey.
has anyone got a clue as to when and from whom i will receive this second tracking number?

excited ;)))

I received second number with 5 days delay after 2 emails. :)

raytron

Known Member
28/6/19
Is triangular shipping something that intime does automatically or do I have to address is during the ordering process?