• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First few orders with Ryan...Review

playingthe4

Known Member
1/3/19
Hi All, I am newbie here, but wanted to give Ryan a quick review. Purchased my first rep from him in October 2018 and two more in December. In both cases I ordered from the site without upfront communication on availability of items. In both cases he was able to source the items in 2-3 business days and send QC pictures. I paid with Bitcoin which probably made the process smoother from a payment standpoint. I sent my payment and he verified it had arrived quickly. I've been using Bitcoin for over 6 years, so was pretty easy for me.

On my second order he noticed the movement on the JF Rolex OP 39mm wasn't right and was able to get a new one from the factory. That model has know issues with the movement and the one I received has been working great so far, so really appreciated his attention to detail. From order to having the reps in hand here in the US took roughly 18-24 days, so not too bad. Once shipped from his end they made it too customs in less than 5 business days.

Overall great experience and I will continue to order from him. Next on my list PAM111 Noob, Cartier Ballon Bleu 33mm AF (for the wife), Rolex Datejust ARF 41mm, Arf Sea-Dweller Baselworld,