• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member, Ordered from InTime

cwphill1956

Horology Curious
5/1/19
Based on reviews, just placed an order from InTimeWatch for submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-904l-v9-noob. Getting all kinds of fraud alerts from my CC company? Is this normal?

cwphill1956

Horology Curious
5/1/19
Update... Better late then never. Sorted out CC issue with bank and order was placed again on the 17th. Received QC images from Ryan on the 21st and 22nd with watch being shipped via DHL on the 23rd. The watch was delivered here in the US on the 25th. All very seamless with Ryan providing emails and notifications as well as through DHL. The watch is every bit as described on their website and arrived well packaged. I've been wearing this for the last 3 days and everything functions as designed. I did have to tighten some of the screws on the watch band, but those are things that I feel are normal with initial use and acceptable. Fit, weight, polish are excellent and in line with Genuine, as are all markings and engravings. Have not opened the watch to inspect the movement, but don't feel that's necessary at this time. Will post pictures as time allows this week.

Reactions: Vm712

cwphill1956

Horology Curious
5/1/19
Okay... I've had this watch for almost a month and it is awesome. It does gain about 15 seconds a day, but I can live with that as it's settled to being pretty consistent for several weeks now. I'll post this as pro's and con's, but working with InTime and Ryan has been a positive experience with good and appropriate communication and information, as well as product representation.

Pro's
1. 99% accurate in appearance ( 99% because it is a replica)
2. All marking and engravings are exactly where it should be
3. Finish is very good
4. All bracelet screws end at the edge of the bracelet (proper length)
5. The clasp adjusts smoothly and easily

Con's
1. Finish is a little sharper on the edges than should be
2. Runs a bit faster than it should
3. I can't stop wearing it

Much of my comparison is vs. a 30 year old gen sub that has seen much use (multiple combat tours in the sand) which I sent out to be refurbished and cleaned up... which actually cost more than this watch! I'm awed by the quality of this rep, as well as the level of service from the other side of the world. I'm very jaded by the lack of quality and service from most retailers, that I'm at a loss when I need to acknowledge and compliment. Anyway, great product and job to InTime and Ryan, I highly recommend them!

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
How about the rehaut, datewheel and the crown winding?

btw. thanks for the so detailed information about your order and watch. My sub noob v9 is coming soon, waiting for shipment.

cwphill1956

Horology Curious
5/1/19
Peniwan,

The rehaut is dead on with the Rolex crown perfectly centered and as is the "Serial Number". It could be a deeper engraving but not an issue in my book. The DW is centered and crisp with what appears to me as the correct font and size, and the crown winding is functional and smooth. I've only wound it when it first arrived, just to make sure all the functions worked as designed. The hack mechanism is a bit tight, but seems to be getting smoother... either that or I'm getting used to it. My old gen sub was very smooth (worn) until serviced last year, and it's finicky as well. I think it's the newness of the washer/grommet .

Good luck with your watch, I hope you enjoy it!

CW

BlazinRolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
Wow, she’s a real beaut! I was thinking of purchasing through them bc the recently started talking visa again. I’ve never been crazy about the money transfer (nothing to do with Ryan/intime in particular-I’ve never bought from him). Congrats on the timepiece!

MACJ89

Looking Around
4/3/21
So based on all the reviews, I have purchased 2 watches on the 25th of Feb 2021.

i have been in contact with Ryan who has been very good. My CC didn't work the 4 times i tried so they said send it via PayPal this is what I did on the same day.

today they have told me my money hasn't been sent even tho I have sent screen shots of the payment to the email they have requested.

seems to be a massive con and $700 dollars down i am now going to be in contact with my Credit card company and paypal to get my money back.

if they come back to me and say they have found the money and send me the QC photos as soon as I get delivery of the watches i will up date this post.

please let me know your thoughts as this is my 1st time buying a watch like this. what do i do?

thanks.

studlley64

Known Member
24/2/19
USA
Be very passion, Ryan will figure it out!
what web site did u use to put the order?