• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First buy with intime - Tudor BB Shield Black

mclane

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/10/18
Hi guys,
my experience with intime watches was very satisfying. It was my first buy and also my first replica. I had some hustle with paying via creditcard becouse my bank (germany) refused the payment, but ryan was very patient and replied to every question. Finally i payed with bitcoins which took some days to create an account and so on... After paying, ryan send the qc images whithin 2 days and shipped the watch after additional 2 days. It took about 2 weeks via uk to germany but everything worked fine. Again, ryan was very responsive (poor guy had to respond to at least 10 mails ;-) ). The only flaw is the nato strap which is a bit frayed, but due to the fact that i will not use it, i don't really care.

The watch itself is just stunning!

Less

30/9/18
DE
Hi! Do you mind telling something about bitcoin process? Does it cost anything extra? How hard is it to create an account? Thanks!

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
Hi! Do you mind telling something about bitcoin process? Does it cost anything extra? How hard is it to create an account? Thanks!

I can answer that. I had never used bitcoin before until my intime purchase. I did a bank wire transfer to buy the bitcoin and was notified by coinbase that there was a hold on my money for a week. I have read online that there are cases if longer. During that week bitcoin dropped and I lost 75 dollars... had to transfer more money from my debit card to make up the difference for the payment.

there was no hold on money transferred by debit card but there is a 750 dollar limit per week.

as far as the actual payment. It was super easy. Ryan emailed me the bitcoin address, I sent the money and shortly after got a receipt of payment.

I learned my lesson though and wont be doing a bank transfer again. I don't know if that is just a wells Fargo thing... or if its everyone.

I will probably be using it again for my next purchase just because of the discount. Just with a debit card though

Less

30/9/18
DE
I can answer that. I had never used bitcoin before until my intime purchase. I did a bank wire transfer to buy the bitcoin and was notified by coinbase that there was a hold on my money for a week. I have read online that there are cases if longer. During that week bitcoin dropped and I lost 75 dollars... had to transfer more money from my debit card to make up the difference for the payment.

there was no hold on money transferred by debit card but there is a 750 dollar limit per week.

as far as the actual payment. It was super easy. Ryan emailed me the bitcoin address, I sent the money and shortly after got a receipt of payment.

I learned my lesson though and wont be doing a bank transfer again. I don't know if that is just a wells Fargo thing... or if its everyone.

I will probably be using it again for my next purchase just because of the discount. Just with a debit card though

So even you lost 75 USD via bitcoin you'd use it again? I'm still sceptical... Is bitcoin as a currency so unpredictable?

Thank you!
​​​​​​
Konnte deine Bank gar nichts machen, um die Kreditkarte freizuschalten? Irgendwie finde ich die bitcoin Sache so aufwendig und unberechenbar.

column

11/10/15
Germany
I also had trouble paying with credit card (Sead) from Germany. I gave the CC company a telephone call and released the money. Than it worked.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
So even you lost 75 USD via bitcoin you'd use it again? I'm still sceptical... Is bitcoin as a currency so unpredictable?

Thank you!
​​​​​​
Konnte deine Bank gar nichts machen, um die Kreditkarte freizuschalten? Irgendwie finde ich die bitcoin Sache so aufwendig und unberechenbar.

I would. But I wouldn't use bank transfer. Using my debit card I was able to purchase the bitcoin and send it immediately. That is provided the purchase is under 750 dollars. Anything above that... I would use a different method. The currency bounces too much right now for my liking.

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
I also had trouble paying with credit card (Sead) from Germany. I gave the CC company a telephone call and released the money. Than it worked.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI
I've heard this works well too. And some have made a preemptive call to their banks to pre authorize the payment. Some TDs though dont accept Visa but only Mastercard.

divebp

Horology Curious
11/1/19
What is a good site to purchase bitcoin? I have never used bitcoin but need to get some to buy a watch,
Thank you

divebp

Horology Curious
11/1/19
I use the app coinbase

Not wanting to high jack this thread. But thank you One of the TD told me to use Blockchain but it could take up to a week to approve my bank account. No big deal though..

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
Not wanting to high jack this thread. But thank you One of the TD told me to use Blockchain but it could take up to a week to approve my bank account. No big deal though..

That happened to me with my bank transfer. Debit card was instant.

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
Ya I didn't see the option to be able to use a bank card with blockchain.

I tried blockchain first as well and it felt way more difficult to coinbase. Coinbase was super easy to go through and get everything verified.

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
Hi guys,
my experience with intime watches was very satisfying. It was my first buy and also my first replica. I had some hustle with paying via creditcard becouse my bank (germany) refused the payment, but ryan was very patient and replied to every question. Finally i payed with bitcoins which took some days to create an account and so on... After paying, ryan send the qc images whithin 2 days and shipped the watch after additional 2 days. It took about 2 weeks via uk to germany but everything worked fine. Again, ryan was very responsive (poor guy had to respond to at least 10 mails ;-) ). The only flaw is the nato strap which is a bit frayed, but due to the fact that i will not use it, i don't really care.

The watch itself is just stunning!

Btw did you have photos of your BB58

mclane

31/10/18
I tried blockchain first as well and it felt way more difficult to coinbase. Coinbase was super easy to go through and get everything verified.

I used coinbase too. Super easy and super fast. But lately i paid with litecoins due to more stability to the course.

Reactions: Flyin_gnome