• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipment Problem..

Legio1

Looking Around
12/11/18
Hi guys,

I have purchased a watch from intime, almost a month ago.. In a week or so QC images arrived, person in charge replied my questions. Everything was great. Then the bad part started..

Person in charge sent me a tracking no, for over a week it waited at the export security without any action and then the parcel was returned back to sender. Then the seller sent another tracking no. When I track it, I see that my watch is still at the export security, without any activity for over 11 days now. Not shipped, not returned. Following qc images approval, total of 20 days passed and even the watch has not been shipped yet.

I paid over 40 USD for shipping only and it is fine.. I don't mind really. I did not mind paying over 60 USD of credit card processing fee either.. But when you pay 100 USD extra for process and shipment itself, you would expect your parcel at least to be shipped right? A better service maybe? In the beginning he was answering my emails and now this person did not reply my last two emails. Maybe he is busy, maybe he is ignoring I dont know. Only thing I know is I am not happy about this purchase at all..

This problem may not be related to the seller directly at all, maybe it is shipping company's fault .. Nonetheless this is the part of the service intime offers and they are responsible.

This is my first post, I thought you could share your experiences with me if I am not asking too much.

Thanks..

Rieke77

Horology Curious
8/8/17
I have approved my QC today and it's also my first order. You know that you cannot expect instant delivery. This is the nature of the business. The shipping part is sophisticated and you pay a lot for it. The risk is on their side and the only thing we need is patience. I'm 100% confident that they are pros and know how to deal with their local customs. So I would not mind. They do not rip you off. They rely on good reputation. Just be as patient as me :)

Legio1

Looking Around
12/11/18
If anyone is interested, the watch has arrived. After my post, i got a few emails from intime, explaining the situation. Eventually it took almost a month to get the watch after the QC images were approved.

Watch itself is in great condition. My genuine Oris Aquis looks like fake comparing to it..

Would like to change subject but couldn't..

Thanks..

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
So you posted too quick it seems....take some time to read the tips and tricks on buying reps ...it's not Walmart or Amazon...Have some patience and stay in contact with the seller.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
If anyone is interested, the watch has arrived. After my post, i got a few emails from intime, explaining the situation. Eventually it took almost a month to get the watch after the QC images were approved.

Watch itself is in great condition. My genuine Oris Aquis looks like fake comparing to it..

Would like to change subject but couldn't..

Thanks..

I'm glad it worked out, now perhaps you can go in the review section and post a positive review of your overall experience. It sounds like they were very responsive, and you appear to be overall very happy with the watch now you have it in hand. Enjoy it and maybe post a few pictures of it!

Legio1

Looking Around
12/11/18
So you posted too quick it seems....take some time to read the tips and tricks on buying reps ...it's not Walmart or Amazon...Have some patience and stay in contact with the seller.

Hi,

First of all thank you for reminding that it is not Walmart or Amazon.

As I mentioned in my post, After QC approval, I waited 20 days just for the watch to be shipped.. I am not talking about the time the package was in transit.. My last 2 emails were not replied by the seller. I guess I had some fair amount of patience. So after that I posted here.

I am not blaming the seller, very happy with the purchase and definitely buy from him again. I also recommended him to my friends.. However the shipment service quality must improve, because it costs a lot more then an ordinary shipping method.

I guess I will go with Rx4time's advice and write a review..

Thanks

KalKala

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/18
I had no issues whatsoever with shipments from this dealer: always by DHL Global to EU direct, no taxes or delays and delivery in just a few days. The price of the shipment is also quite reasonable about 30 bucks.
The quality of the Omega Speedmasters I bought from Ryan are top notch. He is very receptive and always try to find the right answers to your inquiries...

Drewsak

20/2/19
Hi guys,

I have purchased a watch from intime, almost a month ago.. In a week or so QC images arrived, person in charge replied my questions. Everything was great. Then the bad part started..

Person in charge sent me a tracking no, for over a week it waited at the export security without any action and then the parcel was returned back to sender. Then the seller sent another tracking no. When I track it, I see that my watch is still at the export security, without any activity for over 11 days now. Not shipped, not returned. Following qc images approval, total of 20 days passed and even the watch has not been shipped yet.

I paid over 40 USD for shipping only and it is fine.. I don't mind really. I did not mind paying over 60 USD of credit card processing fee either.. But when you pay 100 USD extra for process and shipment itself, you would expect your parcel at least to be shipped right? A better service maybe? In the beginning he was answering my emails and now this person did not reply my last two emails. Maybe he is busy, maybe he is ignoring I dont know. Only thing I know is I am not happy about this purchase at all..

This problem may not be related to the seller directly at all, maybe it is shipping company's fault .. Nonetheless this is the part of the service intime offers and they are responsible.

This is my first post, I thought you could share your experiences with me if I am not asking too much.

Thanks..

I’m looking to purchase from InTime as well. I am paying with credit card and when I got to the end of the checkout it says I could be charged 2% - 7% fee for international exchange rate. I’m in the US so will I be charged the fee? Is that what your additional $60 credit card fee was?

Sent from the RWI App

cicciopasticcio

20/1/19
Melbourne
I’m looking to purchase from InTime as well. I am paying with credit card and when I got to the end of the checkout it says I could be charged 2% - 7% fee for international exchange rate. I’m in the US so will I be charged the fee? Is that what your additional $60 credit card fee was?

Sent from the RWI App

I would look into TransferWise, almost no fees and payment take from 4 to 24hrs to arrive. That's how I paid Ryan 4 days ago