• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Terrible First time purcahse from Ryan and InTime03.co

johnnyoz777

Looking Around
24/10/18
Please think carefully before you order from InTime03.co I ordered the most expensive Omega Planet Ocean Chronograph 1:1 best edition. I received a watch with the numeral 1 of the 12 position actually angled as if it had been put on incorrectly rather than straight up and down. The bezel and pointers on the face do not line up either. A very poor copy. Ryan seems to think because he sent me photos it's my fault. It is not my fault. It is very difficult to check details like this via a photo. It is reasonable to think they would not try to rip off their customers by sending out such poor copies and actually check them before posting, as they are supposed to be trusted and knowledgeable. They refuse to send a replacement or do a refund and state that because they send QC photos they do not do refunds. Unfortunately whatever terms and conditions they state does not over-ride the law, Sale of Goods Act and Consumer Protection under Credit Card Section 75. Please do not be ripped off by them and do not be bullied by their terrible customer service. Order elsewhere.

Wraithier

19/6/16
So you didn't check your QC photos sufficiently and are now blaming the TD?

Please explain what is "difficult" about checking QC photos?

This is what QC photos are for. I've ordered at least 7 watches from Ryan and never had an issue.

Also these are replica watches you can't expect a refund just because a marker is slightly angled. These things are easily fixed by a watch-smith FYI.

leighdreyer

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/7/16
I’m not sure the consumers act is really going to help you here given the fact your buying illegal items the sheer fact you’ve even tried to play that card is just comical and yes you should have checked the qc photos and questioned the issue at that point