• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disappointed Client

beemer79

Looking Around
1/10/18
Have always been Intime Fan, but the last two purchases have been a total nightmare. Bought a Hublot Big Bang in November 2017 and the process was smooth as usual. Hpwever, when the item arrived, i soonbegan to realise the minute hand was not working! Contacted Ryan and I was asked to send back to them for repair at my own cost even before I could use this beautiful piece. It is ok to bear the cost of shipping but, I thought the least they could do was to test the functionality of their watches.

Fast forward, I decided to give them another chance. Got a Franck Muller this time round. Again when QC images were sent, it looked fine. Once the items were shipped, to my horror, the straps were detached from the watch and again non functional. Contacted Ryan but seems they do not want to take responsibility. Quite appalling when dealers are not responsible and claim the watch is fine when shipped. I guess, this should be the last time I will be purchasing from them. :banned2:

My lesson, caveat emptor.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Have always been Intime Fan, but the last two purchases have been a total nightmare. Bought a Hublot Big Bang in November 2017 and the process was smooth as usual. Hpwever, when the item arrived, i soonbegan to realise the minute hand was not working! Contacted Ryan and I was asked to send back to them for repair at my own cost even before I could use this beautiful piece. It is ok to bear the cost of shipping but, I thought the least they could do was to test the functionality of their watches.

Fast forward, I decided to give them another chance. Got a Franck Muller this time round. Again when QC images were sent, it looked fine. Once the items were shipped, to my horror, the straps were detached from the watch and again non functional. Contacted Ryan but seems they do not want to take responsibility. Quite appalling when dealers are not responsible and claim the watch is fine when shipped. I guess, this should be the last time I will be purchasing from them. :banned2:

My lesson, caveat emptor.

Did you contact any of RWI Sales mod? They may be able to assist with your situation.

However, I noticed you just signed up today, and right away, your first post is giving a negative review to a Trusted Dealer.
Intime has been here a long time and is trusted. You have been here for a few hours. So who should we believe?