• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where is Ryian?

Tali

Horology Curious
31/8/18
Hello,this is my first time...
I'm buying two watch from intime,but i do my order in 11/09pay with bank transfer and in first time i receive the mail to conferm the order but then i don't receive any mail.
I try to contact them with some mails but they doesn't answer to me,my bank addebit my payment to me,but they told me that don't receive it,i don't know how that is possible...

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Patience, he'll contact you with the QC (Quality Control) pictures when available.
source.gif

Tali

Horology Curious
31/8/18
I hope,but on the site they tell that don't receive the payment...

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
I hope,but on the site they tell that don't receive the payment...

Patience my friend, buying from Trusted Dealers takes time. You'd get use to it. Why I say that? Been' shopping with Ryan for over 5 years.

Tali

Horology Curious
31/8/18
Ok i belive in you,but i'm impatient to receive the watches,and to know that the payment is ok...

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
What website did you buy it from? Just curious because there are many impostors.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Mixe

Horology Curious
7/9/18
Sweden
I'm all for patience, but it is kind of strange when communications suddenly stops after payment, but where fine before that. And when the dealer doesn't keep his own promises, and doesn't answer mails. That is not best described with words like "serious" or "reliable". There are quite a few of us with the same experience lately. And it is starting to become worrisome.

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
Yes, the website is correct. You will receive a message by email which states payment has been received. After this you just have to wait until QC. Depending on the model ordered this can take between 1 day to a few weeks.

sebionz

Horology Curious
9/5/17
I'm all for patience, but it is kind of strange when communications suddenly stops after payment, but where fine before that. And when the dealer doesn't keep his own promises, and doesn't answer mails. That is not best described with words like "serious" or "reliable". There are quite a few of us with the same experience lately. And it is starting to become worrisome.

How long since you have sent payment ?

Mixe

Horology Curious
7/9/18
Sweden
Payment was confirmed on the 14th, with a mail saying that QC pictures was to be expected within 3-7 days. It is not THAT long, and I wouldn't worry too much if it wasn't that my emails are not answered. A simple "Sorry, it's taking a bit longer than expected" would suffice and be in accordance with good service. And then you read about a lot of other people that also wonder where Ryan is ...

Tali

Horology Curious
31/8/18
They tell me that the payment isn't arrived,but everything is correct in my bank transfer

sebionz

Horology Curious
9/5/17
Yes something's strange...
no mail, no news.
I'm still in the 3-7 days range for QC but I hope we'll hear from him soon.

Mixe

Horology Curious
7/9/18
Sweden
I just received news from them though. It is a holiday in China right now, which I knew about since I manufacture in China myself. But the Mid Autumn Festival is over since the 24:th. I guess the work piled up though :).

sebionz

Horology Curious
9/5/17
I've also had (bad) news regarding my order.
My watch was not available from the factory and i have to wait for at least 10 more working days.
A bit confused because I ve asked him before if the watch was available... he said yes.
that was one of the main reason why I've ordered it at intime.
I hope the watch worth it!
at least he gave me an update...
​​​​​
to be continued...

Mixe

Horology Curious
7/9/18
Sweden
I think that also has to do with the autumn festival holiday. They simply haven't been able to keep up production.