• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order not so good!

ironjk69w

Horology Curious
31/5/18
Hello guys.

I made my first order in time convinced by the many positive reviews of the community. Unfortunately to date I can say that it was not all fantastic, I read in many reviews fast answers from part of Ryan or the team in time, to date I do not receive answers in less than 24 hours. I also find that there are shortcomings in the software of the site and also in customer management, I explain why: I made my purchase on 17/05/2018, a beautiful rolex submariner LB v5 1: 1 best edition, I will put the chart of the order history to make you understand the timing.

2018-05-27 12:45:03QC Approved, Pending Shipment.
2018-05-26 14:12:55QC images sent
2018-05-21 13:50:50Payment Received
2018-05-17 00:40:32Credit Card Payment

Sunday, 05/27/2018 QC images are approved and I am told that the product is shipped as soon as possible, I guess obviously the day after or Monday. none of this. pass 2 days and the state is always "pending shipment" so I decide to write to the team in time to get some information. I get an answer after more than 24 hours and I am told that they are waiting for the "shipping agent" who has confirmed that my address is in a remote area so we need an extra $ 45 to proceed. now I ask myself two questions: the first is how come at the time of purchase as each site in the world does not calculate shipping costs based on the address? second thing, why do you tell me only now? let's say that the system is not made to receive shipping costs in real time on the basis of the address, why do not you check and let me know immediately? and last question, my address is not on an island and I buy from all the most important e-commerce, which make no distinction between my address and another. why do they say this? sorry for the length of the post, but I need to talk to those who like you know and make purchases for a long time. thank you all.

massari74

Horology Curious
4/6/10
Be patient
Sometimes it’s like that or it takes even longer, but Intime is a very good dealer.

My latest watch was shipped 2/3 days after they put it on “shipping pending”

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

massari74

Horology Curious
4/6/10
About the extra shipping cost, I don’t know what to say

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

eckstema

Horology Curious
3/5/18
You basically talking bs here because you are not ordering from a big e-commerce company neither do you have the right to buy a replica watch since it is illegal. Back in the day dealers hadn’t a website and you had to text them, so lower your expectations! It is your job to check wether you receive a package in such a critical area and then choose the right shipping method or ask at the suppord. I think it is better for you that Intime themselves saw that you live in a critical area otherwise your package would be confiscated and you would not receive anything so be thankful that they did the research to make sure everything will work out fine for YOU.

ironjk69w

Horology Curious
31/5/18
You basically talking bs here because you are not ordering from a big e-commerce company neither do you have the right to buy a replica watch since it is illegal. Back in the day dealers hadn’t a website and you had to text them, so lower your expectations! It is your job to check wether you receive a package in such a critical area and then choose the right shipping method or ask at the suppord. I think it is better for you that Intime themselves saw that you live in a critical area otherwise your package would be confiscated and you would not receive anything so be thankful that they did the research to make sure everything will work out fine for YOU.

I'm sorry but as illegal I do not agree with everything you said. first if you create a site and a service is not that illegal because you can afford to give a poor customer service because he is everyone who will receive this poor service will no longer buy from you and then your business decays. the address I provided is not in any "critical" area as you define it, unless you have the crystal ball you do not know the address and you can not make these statements, the seller's answer was that address provided there is no DHL center for delivery, so with this statement half-nation is located in a "critical" area since the DHL centers are few and in extra-urban areas. finally I buy and I want to receive a nice service. if you want to be a controller and just do it for your purchases. regards

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Buying reps is a much different experience than shopping on Amazon. I don’t find anything surprising about your experience. By that, I don’t mean to say it is typical, but it’s also not highly unusual or suspect. This hobby requires a lot of patience.

ironjk69w

Horology Curious
31/5/18
Buying reps is a much different experience than shopping on Amazon. I don’t find anything surprising about your experience. By that, I don’t mean to say it is typical, but it’s also not highly unusual or suspect. This hobby requires a lot of patience.

attention, I make the premise that I have not done before. I am absolutely not saying that I will not buy anymore, that they are stealing my money or that it is a scam. I only say that there are things that need to be improved in order to optimize the negotiation with the customer and make it happier, so as to increase the percentage of customers even more. I will still continue to buy from them, better to choose a single seller and establish a relationship with him, it is not about comparing to Amazon, but you allow me that 83 $ shipping are not few and I would like to be explained in large lines because this cost. to this day I do not see these shipping costs so high anymore, except for very heavy objects. I understand that is related to the fact that the expedition is organized to make everything go smoothly and avoid seizures / hitches, but an explanation from the seller I would have appreciated. that's all! I will update you when I receive the watch. regards

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
attention, I make the premise that I have not done before. I am absolutely not saying that I will not buy anymore, that they are stealing my money or that it is a scam. I only say that there are things that need to be improved in order to optimize the negotiation with the customer and make it happier, so as to increase the percentage of customers even more. I will still continue to buy from them, better to choose a single seller and establish a relationship with him, it is not about comparing to Amazon, but you allow me that 83 $ shipping are not few and I would like to be explained in large lines because this cost. to this day I do not see these shipping costs so high anymore, except for very heavy objects. I understand that is related to the fact that the expedition is organized to make everything go smoothly and avoid seizures / hitches, but an explanation from the seller I would have appreciated. that's all! I will update you when I receive the watch. regards

That is a buttload for shipping. I'll take you at your word that you don't live on an island surrounded by shark infested waters. Are you sure they are not using triangle shipping due to you living in an area with a high rate of customs seizures? That would make sense and explain why they have identified it as a "critical" area. Certain customs groups are on the lookout for any packages from China. Just because you get your other deliveries doesn't mean a watch from China in a plain, brown box will get though safely. Ask the TD.

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
That is a buttload for shipping. I'll take you at your word that you don't live on an island surrounded by shark infested waters. Are you sure they are not using triangle shipping due to you living in an area with a high rate of customs seizures? That would make sense and explain why they have identified it as a "critical" area. Certain customs groups are on the lookout for any packages from China. Just because you get your other deliveries doesn't mean a watch from China in a plain, brown box will get though safely. Ask the TD.

Agree. Fortunately, I don’t require triangle shipping. But I do always ask the TD to use the safest shipping method even if it costs more.

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
InTime is OK. Have patience, trust Ryan and you will enjoy your watch soon. I learned that in this hobby it takes (sometimes) a lot of patience, but then you are repaid for a long time. Best wishes

Mvmtaddict

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/19
If Intime notified you of the higher shipment cost and you have the freedom to proceed with payment or get a full refund, I see no issues here.., Amazon or not I think intimr is doing their due diligence by checking your area and notifying you before further action.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Ryan just likes to make noobs suffer by forcing the buyer to post negative reviews, as.though this post will.change their practices. Practices which work the vast.majority of the time.

It is in bad taste to complain without working through the TD, then the moderators. Members like you get placed in my whiner box for future reference. It alerts me not to deal with nor sell until you have learned proper forum etiquette.

Last edited:

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
This post was a year old.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Endless11

Horology Curious
31/3/19
ha ha ha you guys get a rise out of a few negative impressions. Today I walked into a room I greeted my customer, offered coffee, and if he needed any help I was there for him. Tough as nail but you know what, he pays my salary and he is always right whether I like it or not. A little inspection of the watches before shipping and bundle the fees into the price and everyone will be happy. And make sure those pipes don't leak......