• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Time - your money "Yes", but not your "Watch".

Fjenden

Horology Curious
20/4/21
Scandinavia
Dear Community,

I would like to share my experience with In Time.. (Facebook and Carl) and ask for your advice.

This is my second purchase from InTime - My first purchase was a daytona and it arrived somewhat on time and everything was good.. However the watch seems to make this buzz sound once in a while and Im frankly a bit concerned about how long it will last... However it is a replika and god knows what can go wrong... I decided not to follow up and counted myself unlucky.

My second purchase (Made in December 2021) is still pending, I ordered a Sub, I paid the money upfront as requested, a few days later the watch was in the post... and before leaving mainland china the watch was returned to the sender. I received no notification about this from Intime, Shortly after New year I contacted In Time and after a minor debate, they promised to resend me the watch..
I received the tracking number etc.. However and this brings me to my questions..

1) The Tracking number is still DEAD now after 5 days of being created, meaning the post office have not scanned it. Is this common, what is your guys experience
2) Have anyone else tried that the package being canceled as an export ware and then returned to sender? (Is this a scam Trick?). I mean I can follow the watch on the tracking, but then I can see the watch is pulled out due to lack of export payment and then returned..

I really want to emphasize that im new in the ballpark, and I frankly need some advices.. Should I count my watch as lost and just accept it or is this common/uncommon when dealing with Trusted Dealers?

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Rwi Trusted dealers don't scam.
Yes this is common , chinese custom sends back the package to the sender, many days or even weeks depending on the shipping to see your package picked up at the tracking

Fjenden

Horology Curious
20/4/21
Scandinavia
Thanks everyone!
@Yellowfin: Let me just underline, that the tracking numbers was created and now even 5 days later it has still not shown up in the tracking system. I am fully aware of the time it takes to be transported from China to XX. However my question remains, from when I get the Tracking number and til the Track shows in the tracking app, it has been five days where the link has been dead.. (as in not created or the package being scanned etc).

Well I assume it is the normal, and I will keep waiting.

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
It’s fine, keep communicating with the TD without being a hassle. And above all, be patient. 2-3 months is the norm

Alex_

Horology Curious
1/3/16
Next time ask Ryan for DHL shipping. After he shipped my order the Watch arrived to EU (Netherlands) in a couple of days.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Fjenden

Horology Curious
20/4/21
Scandinavia
Well a little update, The first order was returned to the sender on December 6th - The replacement order was then made and "posted" on January 4th. Meaning I got a tracking number on the replacement watch due to my first order being "returned to the sender". However the tracking number is still dead and when I use China Post, it still comes up as the Tracking number not being in circulation.

Is it normal that a tracking number is "dead" for so long? I mean I respect that it can take a few days to scan a package... But how long is reasonable? Or is there a possibility I given a "Fake" tracking number?

I mean I respect the post being send from China to Scandinavia is a long time underway-- But for the tracking number still being "not registered" is suspicions.. Anyone else had similar experience with a "dead" tracking number?

Muttley

Looking Around
20/1/22
New poster here.
Ordered and paid Ryan on 16th December for a watch.
Haven't heard a word since and have emailed to ask if there are any updates.
Not a moaner just asking on here if this is the norm as I do understand it takes a long time to receive your order to the UK but I would have liked a reply to be honest.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Jerrix96

Known Member
26/11/21
Italy
Guys consider that it is new year festival right now in China, I have 2 labels created on the DHL website 7 days ago and no updates from then. I will wait a few weeks and then ask my TD, but I think it is normal. Festival and holidays end around 15th of February

Reactions: Muttley

Muttley

Looking Around
20/1/22
Guys consider that it is new year festival right now in China, I have 2 labels created on the DHL website 7 days ago and no updates from then. I will wait a few weeks and then ask my TD, but I think it is normal. Festival and holidays end around 15th of February
Thank you. I'm cool waiting. ✌️

Reactions: Jerrix96

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Hello,
I thought it was impossible to order at Intime for a few months...

Doc brown

1/11/17
Thanks everyone!
@Yellowfin: Let me just underline, that the tracking numbers was created and now even 5 days later it has still not shown up in the tracking system. I am fully aware of the time it takes to be transported from China to XX. However my question remains, from when I get the Tracking number and til the Track shows in the tracking app, it has been five days where the link has been dead.. (as in not created or the package being scanned etc).

Well I assume it is the normal, and I will keep waiting.

Yeah its the same with me DHL express. Sent 21 Jan no updates at all. Not registered. Good to know I'm no the only one.

Remrem

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/18
It’s that time of the year in China,
I have got an electronic parcel registration from DHL on January 10th ( another trusted dealer)- nothing since then- however I’m not concerned …yet -I have dealt many times with Ryan, and he has never let me down - my advice is patience and faith -

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Remrem

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/18
It’s that time of the year in China,
I have got an electronic parcel registration from DHL on January 10th ( another trusted dealer)- nothing since then- however I’m not concerned …yet -I have dealt many times with Ryan, and he has never let me down - my advice is patience and faith -

Sent from my iPad using RWI

PHutch

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/1/20
Keep your cool i bought a cf pepsi and a nttd. weeks ago but they are good so don't worry you will get it

LDWATCH

Wannabe
4/1/22
Left Coast USA
I have an order to USA, got the DHL tracking # on Jan 21 and it says "En Route to DHL eCommerce" and has not updated. The TD said it would go out before the CNY shutdown, but who knows? I did read another post that said their order was not updating and then the package just showed up.

Ero541

Horology Curious
31/12/21
I have an order to USA, got the DHL tracking # on Jan 21 and it says "En Route to DHL eCommerce" and has not updated. The TD said it would go out before the CNY shutdown, but who knows? I did read another post that said their order was not updating and then the package just showed up.

Same here. Ordered a sub and smp from Jtime late dec/early jan and received tracking info 21st of jan. Was told it'd go out before the holiday shutdown as well. It has said "En Route to DHL eCommerce" since then. But Li seems like a pretty trustworthy guy and it's likely just due to CNY. I'll be patient and rock my san martin homage sub until then.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
It takes forever these days, I’ve got one showing no movement in tracking but it usually doesn’t until it arrives in my country. Been like that the last few anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
Dear Community,

I would like to share my experience with In Time.. (Facebook and Carl) and ask for your advice.

This is my second purchase from InTime - My first purchase was a daytona and it arrived somewhat on time and everything was good.. However the watch seems to make this buzz sound once in a while and Im frankly a bit concerned about how long it will last... However it is a replika and god knows what can go wrong... I decided not to follow up and counted myself unlucky.

Have it checked with a watchmaker. An expensive & high quality replica don't buzz.

My second purchase (Made in December 2021) is still pending, I ordered a Sub, I paid the money upfront as requested, a few days later the watch was in the post... and before leaving mainland china the watch was returned to the sender. I received no notification about this from Intime, Shortly after New year I contacted In Time and after a minor debate, they promised to resend me the watch..
I received the tracking number etc.. However and this brings me to my questions..

1) The Tracking number is still DEAD now after 5 days of being created, meaning the post office have not scanned it. Is this common, what is your guys experience
2) Have anyone else tried that the package being canceled as an export ware and then returned to sender? (Is this a scam Trick?). I mean I can follow the watch on the tracking, but then I can see the watch is pulled out due to lack of export payment and then returned..

I really want to emphasize that im new in the ballpark, and I frankly need some advices.. Should I count my watch as lost and just accept it or is this common/uncommon when dealing with Trusted Dealers?

If the second/replacement shipment happened early January then the tracking number should already be active and definitely not DEAD. The shipping itself is not long, the outgoing and incoming customs are the one that cause delay.
Export package has to go thru china customs and it is not unusual to have the package returned to sender if the declaration is wrong. I would guess In Time was trying to find the returned package so that they can resend it and that is causing the delay. If you don't have active tracking after a month then you should ask In Time for explanation.