• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Raids / factories closed for a week Intime

FL320A

Horology Curious
15/8/21
Hello !

I'm just sharing my experience with Intime after reviewing all the comments here.

I have ordered my first rep with Ryan on the 14/08/21 : GMT II ROF factory Pepsi.
15/08/21 payment done with PayPal

A few weeks after, I had no news, so I decided to email Ryan. As usual, very friendly and very fast answer. He said that ROF factory closed due to raids. Ryan try to find a solution, and he asked me to change the factory, I have decided to change for the GMT II VRF factory in black on the 09/09/21.

I just received an email today from the QC team and Ryan saying that all the factories in the market are not working temporarily for a week due to the ongoing raids.

I'll update this post as soon I have more information !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
I'd be interested also when they can get stock. I just received a Yachtmaster 116622 grey dial from InTime and feel happy to have gotten it with all the goings on right now. I ordered it 8/12 and received in yesterday. I'd really like to get a DJ41 but am hesitant because of the raids. Might have to wait a while.

FL320A

Horology Curious
15/8/21
Depends of the factory and the model I suppose, you should ask Ryan about the watch you want to check with him

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Depends of the factory and the model I suppose, you should ask Ryan about the watch you want to check with him

See my response in the "Response from reddit dealer" thread. I inquired about a DJ41 and Ryan informed me that all factories are closed due to the raids. His words were "serious raids." He said that they would not accept new orders for at least 7-10 days. Standup guy for not taking new orders until things get settled. I let him know I really appreciated that.

Reactions: FL320A

jped337717

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/21
I ordered my watch 09-12-2021
Payment Received on 9-13-2021
QC images received on 9-23-2021
waiting for tracking number now. If I were you, I would send Ryan an email @ [email protected]. Ryan is a great guy.

Reactions: watchchris

Simonr_74

6/9/21
I ordered from Tony at Asian7750 on 16/09 and received QC pictures on 22/09.

Rejected the watch at QC so currently waiting for the factory to supply another one.

Hoping this won't be delayed if there are more factory closures.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

HolyNoly

Horology Curious
5/1/20
Hi,

i ordered GMT II (Batman) on 08/26.
payment on 08/28 confirmed.

still no QC‘s cause of raids. Bad Luck this time :-(
but waiting-Time for a gen GMT would be years… so a few weeks won‘t that bad. I stay optimistic. Ryan is trustworthy.

FL320A

Horology Curious
15/8/21
Hi,

i ordered GMT II (Batman) on 08/26.
payment on 08/28 confirmed.

still no QC‘s cause of raids. Bad Luck this time :-(
but waiting-Time for a gen GMT would be years… so a few weeks won‘t that bad. I stay optimistic. Ryan is trustworthy.

Thanks for sharing !!

RobertoGeiss

11/9/21
Berlin Germany
Hello i had contact with Ryan a few Days ago because of my Watch and i Can tell you , that he becomes a lot of mails and he told me that there are ongoing raids on the rep market so i cant order a new watch right now

HolyNoly

Horology Curious
5/1/20
Still no News in my case (GMT II Batman - Clean Factory). Last step was payment 28.08.2021 :-/

thinking about change the watch, but can‘t decide if this would be better. The version by CF seems very good.

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
Still no News in my case (GMT II Batman - Clean Factory). Last step was payment 28.08.2021 :-/

thinking about change the watch, but can‘t decide if this would be better. The version by CF seems very good.

i gave up on clean coming out with a decent gmt batgirl. picked up a 39 bp explorer, nice watch m8. let me know if you ever get a CF update

FL320A

Horology Curious
15/8/21
UPDATE : 05/06/21
Only BP, ZF, 3EF, DJF, KOR and OMF are open, so Ryan asked me to change again the model for one of the factory.
I change for a BP GMT 2

FL320A

Horology Curious
15/8/21
UPDATE :
-QC pics on the 12th October
-Shipped 2 days after
-Watch received the 28th October

Many thanks to Ryan and his team for the professionalism, beautiful watch, no issue with custom !

8ba17ff945760baed27e5eb7c0f4f245.jpg

Reactions: jped337717

HolyNoly

Horology Curious
5/1/20
i changed my originally order from Rolex GMT to IWC Portuguese and recieved the watch today.
My order started two month ago and i had bad luck with factory closing (raids) this time, but Ryan did a great job. When he told me, the ordered CF GMT isn't available any longer, i changed to a whole new type of watch.

Today a wonderful watch arrived - even the chrono-function works fine. the time-graph (QC) showed 0,0 sec / day... can't believe it but will test it ;-)

you really can trust this TD! :)

Reactions: FL320A