• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

People are funny

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
A rapper, influencer, boxer or some such celebrity will buy - guaranteed. Takes all sorts - they could 'ice' out an avocado and itd sell, fools.and their money are easily parted.

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
You have to read the reviews.... thats when the comedy insues...

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Very good.

Favourite is

I have nothing but glowing things to say about this time piece. With 13% off, I can use that extra $250k to by one of my girlfriends something nice, and maybe even get my wife a little something too. This watch keeps great time. I've never been late for a coal train arriving at the station or my next delivery of Coke. Thanks Joma for offering this excellent A&P watch. Read Less

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
My favorite was:

Sweet.... now I won't be late to my shift at taco bell

lo_guru

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/5/21
At least it's 13% off, so it's just $1,345,133 :):)

Last edited:

TrueParf

Horology Curious
Was looking on jomashop and came across this watch. Not sure if anyone has posted this before.. It's the most expensive I've seen. Ugly too. Anyway, I looked at the page and noticed 50 something reviews! I'm thinking "who is buying this?". Then I read them.... very funny. Even the one question asked about it is funny....

https://www.jomashop.com/audemars-piguet-watch-26403bc-zz-8044bc-01.html

Didjital7,
Haha! Those reviews are so funny. Something about watch humour resonates with me and always makes me laugh. I probably spent a good 15 minutes the other day laughing after seeing someone post a picture of their Krusty the Clown burger king watch on some fancy watch forum.
Thanks for sharing,
TrueParf

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
What I loved is that a bunch of people spent that much time writing reviews just to make people laugh....I guess not all of the internet is evil:)