• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have you ever smoked pot?

MySharona

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
21/9/12
NC
When I was in High School I fancied myself some sort of contemporary-hippie and enjoyed the concept of being a "pot-afficianado". Now, on the rare occasion that I cross paths with a spliff I just feel drained and de-energized. It's more important for me to pay attention to my kids on the rare occasion that I'm not at work than it is to sit on the couch feeling a lack of motivation to do anything.

That said- the way I feel about pot is if it's your thing, it's cool. I AM a supporter of legalization.
If it's not your thing, however, and you smoke just because someone else is doing it... well... that's kind of moronic, IMO.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
My best friend and I were in a stall at Sears taking a couple hits before we strolled the mall. Then a guy comes into the stall next to us. We were quiet as church mice, standing on the toilet bowl (I was a lot lighter back then)................ until he let out the wettest and nastiest fart I ever heard. We never laughed so friggin' hard in our lives-

:lol1:

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
My insurance doesn't cover wet farts, I have to be careful >.>

Muaitai

6/5/12
I dont but last week I was in Jamaica for a meeting and when I came back to the hotel the people next to my room were smoking pot, I thought about complaining to the reception but then I started feeling my eyelides heavy and when I saw was the next morning.

crossbones

I'm Pretty Popular
3/6/10
As a matter of fact, I'm HIGH right now.

Stoner_emoticon.gif

phillycheez

6/6/09
I burnt myself out... Now the only weed I crave is the bammer. The stuff that doesn't get you high.

Addicted to the habit but I don't smoke it anymore.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
erm ,no, I honestly never did!!
I also never mastubated, picked my nose and dropped the booker on the car floor, or asked my mom strange questions about her breasts when I waas 3 yrs old.

I swear!!!!! :lol:

honestly, I stopped finding it funny about the age of 20. I still don't mind others smoking it.

JellyJoe

28/9/09
erm ,no, I honestly never did!!
I also never mastubated, picked my nose and dropped the booker on the car floor, or asked my mom strange questions about her breasts when I waas 3 yrs old.

I swear!!!!! :lol:

honestly, I stopped finding it funny about the age of 20. I still don't mind others smoking it.

You don't need pot to be friggin hi trk, something in your chromosomes flipped out on its own long ago

watchmen27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/12
2nd Slimslim's statement. On the regular for the longest time. Stopped for a few years now....save for the occasional puff... Cough,,,cough...medicinal:thumbup:

GIMMESUMREPLICAS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/13
No dear Sir, that would be illegal and I'm not trying to incriminate myself! But I have a friend who has!

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Geez what a thread necrophilia! I wonder now, why is Thinky "a member" and isn't he "banned"? You guys want The Jester to come about and scam more members? Raddave trailboss99