• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need some help with Sang Bleu

andy_fin

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/3/21
Europa
Hi all,

I need the advice of dear members that know Hublot well.
I am in a market for Sang Bleu V1 from 2016 (not the V2), but I can't really gather all the information I need. At least it is clear that WWF makes them better than HBB. But I could find no information on HRF. If I look into WWF, I can see that it's thinner than it should be and that it uses Miyota low-beat movement.
I don't have the nicest opinion on Miyota 8-series and the real HB1213 is 28800, not 21600.

So my question is - I know this is not a very popular rep, but what is the best from reps currently on the market? Is WWF still closest to gen or is this HRF better? What about rotor noise considering the fact that the rotor on these looks quite exotic (and it's on a Miyota).
I would really appreciate some guidance here. If there is an existing topic that covers this, I would appreciate a link to it. Thank you all :)

andy_fin

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/3/21
Europa
ChrisVee Nope mate - never made the purchase. I wasn't satisfied with reps of Sang Bleu for the asking price.