• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is V6F HBB cermic blue dial a fantasy model

altaylar1

Known Member
23/9/20
Hey guys,
I was checking this watch on PT, but then I compared it to the gen and realized that the color of the plastics on the side and the inside/sides of the strap are wrong. On the gen, they are always dark blue, whereas the rep has it black. I have checked C24 and old catalogs, but could not find this model.
Does anyone know this V6F HBB is a fantasy model, or they indeed had a gen reference?

GEN:
16418561-n3zik2yn4jyek16kw2exzcjx-Zoom.jpg

16418561-j8vno88b8smoca35rryq4fft-Zoom.jpg

Rep:
hbl2018110201-08.jpg

Puretime link:
https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...on-blue-dial-on-blue-gummy-strap-hub4104.html

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
301.CI.5190.GR

Thats the gen, its not a fantasy, only the plastic finish is slightly different.
Had this rep, uszal great built by v6f, the blue dial colour shade is annoyingly off, hence i passed.
good luck however if you still consider the purchase

altaylar1

Known Member
23/9/20
Thanks alor Hasselbaink, i spent quite some time but never seen that model you named.

Maybe I should have a look at the other models then... I was looking for ice bangs but looks like that also has some issues..

what is your favorite model from v6.5s, except the all steel ones?

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Carbon cases are top notch, the ss one is nwbig and in fact the ice bang is one of rhe best, with a real tungsten bezel both the amrkwrs and the numbers dial version is fantastic.
Ss blue dial colour is more closer to gen
V1 tuiga is another level, with correct bezel, gen mvm and gen croc

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

altaylar1

Known Member
23/9/20
The picture doesnt load properly, but from your signature I understand that you have a legendary collection!!

I really appreciate your comment. Though Ive spend my last week reading everything on the forum about hublots, and that includes:
All v6s are good, except the carbon ones, steer away

ice bang with tungsten is only available V7, and its actually very inferior to v6.5, the rotor needs to be modded so get the titanium if you are gonna get a icebang

hahaha, now I am completely back to square one

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
V1 IB is the best, but v6 is also great, you just need a "real" tungsten bezel, v7 has a melted mix, uts not good, and engraved rotor and bridge and you are done ;)
Its a pity you dont like rhe carbon ones, they are true gems oop however

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

altaylar1

Known Member
23/9/20
Please don't tell me that it really is your collection! I love it!!! But I am also scared that in a year from today, I will have a collection that can humbly compete :D

Actually, I am neutral towards carbon, but on the forum, looks like people are not too satisfied with the current carbon models, but I am starting to have a feeling that half of the things written are wrong ahaha.

Btw I see your classic fusion there, it's a very nice one. I suppose you picked the black one because of the colour issue with the blue?

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Thats the "risk" of this hobby m8 LOL

The V6 carbon fiber is a sendational built made by the factory, cant reacall other negative comments on this. I have these since 2016 with gen rubber respective Hamilton ostrich strap, engraved rotor and an old TX xtal, among the top5 HBB favourites, lightweight, classy. Had the chance to compare the all carbon black with the gen at the AD, CF is absolutely the same, dept, shade, texture, so idon really know what are those referring to, who are contesting its quality.
The CF is actially a WWF TI 45 mm blue one ootb and NWBIG ;), its also a stunner.

altaylar1

Known Member
23/9/20
Thats the "risk" of this hobby m8 LOL

The V6 carbon fiber is a sendational built made by the factory, cant reacall other negative comments on this. I have these since 2016 with gen rubber respective Hamilton ostrich strap, engraved rotor and an old TX xtal, among the top5 HBB favourites, lightweight, classy. Had the chance to compare the all carbon black with the gen at the AD, CF is absolutely the same, dept, shade, texture, so idon really know what are those referring to, who are contesting its quality.
The CF is actially a WWF TI 45 mm blue one ootb and NWBIG ;), its also a stunner.

Ahaha I understand that risk so well. Before this hobby, ı was collecting cheap gens ( like Armani / Invicta / Orient) ;);)

I suppose you mean this one:
https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_297&products_id=18278
It is a very nice one indeed. I have seen one on M2M recently, but the owner modded the dial, maybe it was not that necessary after all.

Dam, now I dont know which one to pick:D
That blue one you gave the code for, there are only 2 entries on chrono24, so I suppose its quite rare, in which case its colour being similar to the gen or not becomes a little irrelevant, if no one ever seen the gen anyways:D

Now I have 5 models in my mind, IB with titanium, blue with ceramic, blue with SS,the original SS and JJF 42mm. I will decide which two to pick tonight. All inputs appreciated ;)